B8200 hydraulic gear pump

MPope03

Equipment
B8200D, BF300A, BL4520, Howse Box Blade, Cub Cadet 1650
Jan 1, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
I found a great source for the B8200 hydraulic gear pump, part number 67810-76100. Everywhere I looked wanted $300 and up for the pump. I found a place in the UK, White House Products Ltd that specializes in hydraulic pumps and claims an inventory of 55,000 pumps. They sold me the pump for 133 Euro ($148). With DHL Express shipping total cost was ~$165. Shipping took 3 days from Glasgow to Florida. They are not set up to sell to the public, so you have to sign up on their website and a day later they will send you a login ID and password, then you can make a purchase. They don't take Discover cards. They probably have lots of other Kubota pumps, but I don't know the parts numbers to check. It's great to find a wholesaler that will actually sell one item at a time.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I found a great source for the B8200 hydraulic gear pump, part number 67810-76100.
This is a great find! But how do (did) you know that's the right part number? Looking through their inventory I can't seem to find it by that number. I found the other B8200 pump number and found what I think might be the right pump, but I don't see that part number associated with it. What is their stock number for the pump you bought?

MPope03

Equipment
Jan 1, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
I put the Kubota part number (from the Kubota parts manual) in the "part no." search line in the "quick find" box on their web site. This brought up 3 listings. The 1st one was a left hand turn pump and only had their part number. The second one I clicked on had their part number followed by the Kubota number, and listed Kubota and also the companies that manufacture the pump. Their part number for my pump is SP1/41041GPO. Hope this helps!

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Ok, I found the same 3 by entering B8200.

So you have the gear driven version rather than the direct drive. I wonder if 5P1/41040GPO is the direct drive version (67111-76103), given that the rotation is opposite yours.

MPope03

Equipment
Jan 1, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
I wish I could tell you, but I really have no idea. Perhaps you could find a service manual for your tractor serial number. i know the B8200 tractors had different manuals for different serial numbers and options (like gear vs hydrostatic).

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
The manual is not gonna help. ;) I have a B7100. The B8200 direct drive version is reportedly a bolt-in upgrade for my pump but the gear driven version (ie: yours) won't work.

Thanks for the info though.

homewardbound11

Equipment
b1750hst
Mar 2, 2013
ireland
I found a great source for the B8200 hydraulic gear pump, part number 67810-76100. Everywhere I looked wanted $300 and up for the pump. I found a place in the UK, White House Products Ltd that specializes in hydraulic pumps and claims an inventory of 55,000 pumps. They sold me the pump for 133 Euro ($148). With DHL Express shipping total cost was ~$165. Shipping took 3 days from Glasgow to Florida. They are not set up to sell to the public, so you have to sign up on their website and a day later they will send you a login ID and password, then you can make a purchase. They don't take Discover cards. They probably have lots of other Kubota pumps, but I don't know the parts numbers to check. It's great to find a wholesaler that will actually sell one item at a time.
Hi mpope03

Was the pump a genuine kubota or non oem pump. I received a GPO120L pump from another supplier , but it is not exactly the same . It does fit but the gasket sealing area is much smaller. I am just wondering if your pump issue was similar or was the pump exactly the same as the original pump I have another post open on this and just need to be sure before fitting it.

Was this the part you ordered in the end

Attachments

Last edited:

Michael Shea

Equipment
Kubota B8200D
Feb 21, 2022
B8200#1212
Hi mpope03

Was the pump a genuine kubota or non oem pump. I received a GPO120L pump from another supplier , but it is not exactly the same . It does fit but the gasket sealing area is much smaller. I am just wondering if your pump issue was similar or was the pump exactly the same as the original pump I have another post open on this and just need to be sure before fitting it.

Was this the part you ordered in the end
I have a new hydraulic for my Kubota B8200D in from White House Products

5P1/41041GPO GPO120R EQUIVALENT***

HYDRAULIC GEAR PUMP CLOCKWISE / RIGHTHAND ROTATION

RIGHTHAND ROTATION KUBOTA TRACTOR PUMP, 13.4MM SHORT TANG 6.8MM WIDE, 4-BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE 58MM SPIGOT AND 63x63MM HOLE CENTRES , 1/2 JBSP SIDE INLET, 3/8 JBSP SIDE OUTLET, 73MM WIDE ACROSS THE PORTS.

Manufacturer : KAYABA, KAYABAISH
OEM : Kubota
Numbers on Part : GP0120R 67810-76100

After some work it mounts on the tractor. I added some fluid to the inlet but but it appears I get no hydraulic pressure out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Next trouble shooting item is to check the filter.

I see a right hand and left hand pump rotation in this forum. Which is the correct rotation?

Comments in general on replacing the pump. Kubota has this stupid stud with nut on the top back. So it is almost impossible to remove the old pump. Take a sawzall and cutoff the stud. Give your self some length on the stud to grap with a pair of vice grips and unscrew. If replacing with a Kubota $$$ pump go buy another bold to replace the stud.

For the after market pump you will need to cut the nut welded on the bellhousing. Again a sazall works well. I replaced it with a M8 nut. The after market pump is shaped different so I needed to buy 2 shorter M8 bolds. Since it is shaped different it interfers with the fuel filter and mount. So appears if I can get this pump working may have to modify the bracket and move the fuel filter higher on the motor.

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
If you have an early B8200 (or B7100, etc.) with DIRECT DRIVE, then you need the right hand pump. It mounts like this:

If you have a later B8200 with GEAR DRIVE, then you need the left hand pump. ( 5P1/41040GPO description: GPO120L) It mounts like this:

I know this because I bought the left hand one and needed the right hand one. As a result, I have a brand new left hand pump that is no good to me. If you are interested, I'd let it go for cheap. PM me if interested.

Michael Shea

Equipment
Kubota B8200D
Feb 21, 2022
B8200#1212
If you have an early B8200 (or B7100, etc.) with DIRECT DRIVE, then you need the right hand pump. It mounts like this:

If you have a later B8200 with GEAR DRIVE, then you need the left hand pump. ( 5P1/41040GPO description: GPO120L) It mounts like this:

I know this because I bought the left hand one and needed the right hand one. As a result, I have a brand new left hand pump that is no good to me. If you are interested, I'd let it go for cheap. PM me if interested.
Thanks for your feedback. It looks like I need a left hand rotation pump. So once you install same pump I listed. Assume it worked Ok for you?

What is the best way we may discuss the pump?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have a new hydraulic for my Kubota B8200D in from White House Products

5P1/41041GPO GPO120R EQUIVALENT***

HYDRAULIC GEAR PUMP CLOCKWISE / RIGHTHAND ROTATION

RIGHTHAND ROTATION KUBOTA TRACTOR PUMP, 13.4MM SHORT TANG 6.8MM WIDE, 4-BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE 58MM SPIGOT AND 63x63MM HOLE CENTRES , 1/2 JBSP SIDE INLET, 3/8 JBSP SIDE OUTLET, 73MM WIDE ACROSS THE PORTS.

Manufacturer : KAYABA, KAYABAISH
OEM : Kubota
Numbers on Part : GP0120R 67810-76100

After some work it mounts on the tractor. I added some fluid to the inlet but but it appears I get no hydraulic pressure out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Next trouble shooting item is to check the filter.

I see a right hand and left hand pump rotation in this forum. Which is the correct rotation?

Comments in general on replacing the pump. Kubota has this stupid stud with nut on the top back. So it is almost impossible to remove the old pump. Take a sawzall and cutoff the stud. Give your self some length on the stud to grap with a pair of vice grips and unscrew. If replacing with a Kubota $$$ pump go buy another bold to replace the stud.

For the after market pump you will need to cut the nut welded on the bellhousing. Again a sazall works well. I replaced it with a M8 nut. The after market pump is shaped different so I needed to buy 2 shorter M8 bolds. Since it is shaped different it interfers with the fuel filter and mount. So appears if I can get this pump working may have to modify the bracket and move the fuel filter higher on the motor.
There is 2 different pumps that fit the B8200's
One is one direction and one is the other and uses a gear reduction before the pump.
If you had to alter the pump, 99% sure you have the wrong pump.
Post a picture of your original pump and where it mounts to the engine and I can tell you the pump you need.

Torch beat me to it!

Michael Shea

Equipment
Kubota B8200D
Feb 21, 2022
B8200#1212
There is 2 different pumps that fit the B8200's
One is one direction and one is the other and uses a gear reduction before the pump.
If you had to alter the pump, 99% sure you have the wrong pump.
Post a picture of your original pump and where it mounts to the engine and I can tell you the pump you need.

Torch beat me to it!
Yea the pictures below capture it the last is the right hand rotation pump purchased. So if I go with the same pump but with left hand rotation should work?

Thanks,
Picture1.png

Attachments

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Thanks for your feedback. It looks like I need a left hand rotation pump. So once you install same pump I listed. Assume it worked Ok for you?

What is the best way we may discuss the pump?
Yes. Whitehouse doesn't take returns, so after I found the LH pump was the wrong one (for my B7100), I ordered a RH one and installed it. Works great.

The difference between the LH and RH pumps are the inlet/outlet are reversed. If you flip your RH pump upside down you will see how the WHP LH pump would mount (although the pipes cannot be connected of course. The inlet and outlet are different sizes).

Here are a series of images of the two WHP pumps. LH pump on the left, RH pump on the right:

If you are interested in my LH pump, send me a PM with your shipping address and I'll look up what that cost would be. I'd like to get 1/2 what I paid for the pump itself.

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I got your message and replied by pm.