BX2370-1 Skid Plate Question

Contrary

Equipment
Kubota bx2370
Sep 28, 2016
Medina, Ohio
First time poster with yet another skid plate question. I will very soon be the proud owner of a new Kubota BX2370-1 with front loader, quick hitch front blade, and drive over mower deck. I also have a Woods RC4 rotary cutter to use a few times a year to keep a two acre pasture mowed. I will remove the MMM when using the rotary cutter and for loader work (I will be doing light loader work in the woods) and think a full skid plate is an extremely wise idea. Does anybody know if there is a skid plate made to fit with the drive over deck mounts in place. I know bxpanded's under armor will not fit. I have emailed Bro-Tek and have not heard anything back yet. Any help would be appreciated. I will post pictures of my new tractor as soon as I can.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I am gonna bet that none of the skids plates will work with the drive over, or for that fact a place under.

The skid plate from Bxpanded comes off sooooo easily that I would not hesitate to take off and then ride over the MMM (Are you saying it does NOT fit the newer model or that it cannot be on while using MMM?).

Contrary

Equipment
Kubota bx2370
Sep 28, 2016
Medina, Ohio
Thank you for the reply. Per BXpanded there are drive over deck mounts that do not allow their under armor to be installed even when the MMM is not on the tractor. BXpanded said that although the have not removed the deck mounts they think they could be removed fairly easily. However that defeats the purpose of convenience of the drive over mower deck. So I am wondering if there are any skid plate options with the mower deck removed and the deck mounts still being installed.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Take a look at Bro-Tek, it is a 2 piece and maybe the back part over the fan would still work.

Good luck in finding a solution.