What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
They also make tarps with handles on the four corners. Rake or blow leaves onto tarp, pull up the corners and pick it up with the forks. Then dump by sliding two handles off.

Never having to shovel the leaves may be good if you don’t want that exercise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Went out trolling for white bass yesterday in caught 40 keepers in less than two hours.
Filleted them and tossed the carcasses into the FEL bucket, then carried them out to the garden and buried it all. Expect a bumper crop of tomatoes, beans, squash and asparagus this spring. :p

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Spread a few more loads of nice crushed granite from the local pit on the driveway for the tenants. Very happy with my old Ford 6' blade - Pulls the gravel around nicely, then reverse the blade to back blade everything nice and level.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Worked on the brush pile and got a lot done today. Our neighbor was bored and asked if he could bring his toy over and help.

The neighbor took out about half dozen thorn trees for us and took them to the ditch. It is nice to have great neighbors.

Attachments

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
Worked on the brush pile and got a lot done today. Our neighbor was bored and asked if he could bring his toy over and help.

The neighbor took out about half dozen thorn trees for us and took them to the ditch. It is nice to have great neighbors.
It is even better to have great neighbors with nice toys! Awesome to see they still exist in other parts of the country.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
One last cleanup then the blower comes off this morning. Had to rearrange the garage but it felt good to sit on the bike again even though it's -6C out there. Yep, summer is on the way.:D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
One last cleanup then the blower comes off this morning. Had to rearrange the garage but it felt good to sit on the bike again even though it's -6C out there. Yep, summer is on the way.:D

Bear - great minds think alike![emoji3]

I left the front hitch on the tractor...same issue with reorganization of the garage.....

My plan was some quick/easy driveway maintenance, but we’ve been cold nights so it’s pretty solid right now...[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Bear - great minds think alike![emoji3]

I left the front hitch on the tractor...same issue with reorganization of the garage.....

My plan was some quick/easy driveway maintenance, but we’ve been cold nights so it’s pretty solid right now...[emoji15]

Lol, great to have that big orange wheelbarrow back isn't it.;)

Tbucket32

Equipment
B7500
Jul 6, 2019
Puslinch,Ontario Canada
Started stripping sod for the new shed. Got about 1/3 stripped. Fought the frozen ground this morning then it rapidly turned to soup this afternoon. Slow and steady I guess.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thanks. Scale is deceiving in the picture....the big pine in the corner is the neighbours...we just have 1.4 acres.

Be careful of property line backset requirements!
You wouldn't want to build it then have them make you tear it down because it's too close.

Most buildings up here require 25 feet minimum clearance to property line. ;)

Find out your code requirements.

Tbucket32

Equipment
B7500
Jul 6, 2019
Puslinch,Ontario Canada
Be careful of property line backset requirements!

You wouldn't want to build it then have them make you tear it down because it's too close.

Most buildings up here require 25 feet minimum clearance to property line. ;)

Find out your code requirements.
Only 9ft here. All drawings are stamped, permits are in place, survey done...all good.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Within any municipality it’s typical in Texas to have setback regulations. Here’s a typical version:

“According to ordinance 2012-05, setbacks for the principal residential building must not be nearer than 25 feet from the property line. They must also not be nearer than 10 feet to any side or rear property line. The ordinance states that out buildings, such as a garage, servant’s quarters, guest house or boat house detached from the principal residential dwelling and located on the rear one-third of the building site, may not be nearer than 10 feet from the side property line and four feet from the rear property line.”

Most outbuildings must also conform to the same setbacks.

There are often height rules also, typically anything higher than 33’ has restrictons.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Within any municipality it’s typical in Texas to have setback regulations. Here’s a typical version:
“According to ordinance 2012-05, setbacks for the principal residential building must not be nearer than 25 feet from the property line. They must also not be nearer than 10 feet to any side or rear property line. The ordinance states that out buildings, such as a garage, servant’s quarters, guest house or boat house detached from the principal residential dwelling and located on the rear one-third of the building site, may not be nearer than 10 feet from the side property line and four feet from the rear property line.”
Most outbuildings must also conform to the same setbacks.
There are often height rules also, typically anything higher than 33’ has restrictons.
I think the regs are the same in Coconino county, (where my tractor lives) but vary by county & municipality all over the state.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Only 9ft here. All drawings are stamped, permits are in place, survey done...all good.

Nice when you have everything done and don't have to come in front of us old grumpy people on the zoning and planning board.
:D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Did some driveway work...not much, as it’s too early to get giddy about spring!