And people wonder ,,,,,, just how deep the rabbit hole goes :D

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
And people wonder ,,,,,, just how deep the rabbit hole goes :D
There's no bottom, I was looking at a front flail mower this week until I seen the 9000.00 dollar price tag, guess a bush hog will have to do.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Trip to OZ,,hmmmm lets see
Follow the yellow brick road,
,follow the yellow brick road,,,,,
follow follow follow the yellow brick road,,,

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto

oh sorry, I went away there for a bit but Im back now,,,I think:confused:
You beat me to it.............I guess we both went away for a bit :D

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Sour grapes comment here. Why didn't you post a question here as to what tractor to get for your situation? Hopefully you won't be disappointed if it takes too long to do those chores.

wozza

Equipment
BX2370
Mar 12, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
Sour grapes comment here. Why didn't you post a question here as to what tractor to get for your situation? Hopefully you won't be disappointed if it takes too long to do those chores.
Why would I? Would end up with people telling me I need a snow blower in Australia. :) OTT isn't the only source of information. I'm a big boy now and can make my own decisions.

As for being disappointed - why would I be, I knew what I needed for my circumstances, this isn't my first rodeo.

So turn those sour grapes into a nice wine and then just get drunk and chill. ;)

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
WOZZA: In answer to your question, I speak from experience with larger tractors on country acreage and now on a large city lot with a BX. Just my opinion.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
New here & don't like it

The new toy.... I mean BEAST has arrived.

Very nice.

I had 34" of snow last Tuesday.

Can happen anywhere.......:eek::eek:;)

In OZ, that snow blower is something that's kinda neat, kinda nice, and your neighbor won't have one!:D

Welcome to OTT!

Another good thing, IF I ever see a crocodile or large venomous snake, I plan on chewing that son of a bitch with my trusty BX2750D snow blower!!

Apparently, snow blowers are good repellents; have seen one yet......[emoji3]

Trust me, not for lack of looking!![emoji12][emoji12]

Last edited:

wozza

Equipment
BX2370
Mar 12, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
You can keep your snow. Give me snakes, blow flies and drop bears any day. I think it would be fun coming up with new uses for a snow blower though. Maybe use it for clearing locust.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A drop bear (sometimes dropbear) is a hoax in contemporary Australian folklore featuring a predatory, carnivorous version of the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus). This imaginary animal is commonly spoken about in tall tales designed to scare tourists. While koalas are typically docile herbivores (and notably, not bears), drop bears are described as unusually large and vicious marsupials that inhabit treetops and attack unsuspecting people (or other prey) that walk beneath them by dropping onto their heads from above.
Kinda like the moth man or bigfoot

Auzzie humor :D

https://youtu.be/CpueTOCRrxc?t=5

Last edited:

gmbc

Equipment
B2650HSDC ,bucket, Forks, Front Snow blower, MMM, Tiller, Land Rake
Mar 11, 2016
Dundurn, Saskatchewan, Canada
Welcome to OTT. I am new here and to the tractor owner part also. I purchased Ken Bolt on hooks and they are great. I live in Canada and looks like have to buy all the cool stuff from US. I have purchased a lot of implements so far in the one year I have owned. There is still more out there. My yard is getting quite a lineup now I need a shop. That is next.