For sale***l175 kubota*** like new ***

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
This little jewel has been through a total rebuild, repaint and modernizing. If you look up my threads you can see my posts on the journey bringing this little tractor back to like new condition. New: batt, turf tires, engine build with only 15 hours since built, paint, decals, hood, steering wheel, injectors rebuilt, new head and modifications to the grille, temp guage and other touches of modern work. The UDT oil has been changed using only Kubota oil and for all this it is in like new condition.

Look in my album to see more of the finished pics. http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/album.php?albumid=53

Tractor is located in Stockbridge, Ga, 30281 and you can email me through this site or call seven 7 zero-three6three-zero 1 two7.
$5,500.00

TRADES: This question always comes up. I already purchased the replacement for this tractor so I don't have any trade interests, just a sale.

Last edited:

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
This tractor would make a nice show case piece and a parade tractor too. :)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Not trying to be offensive... Why red? :confused:
Wouldn't it make a better "show or Parade" tractor if it was Kubota orange?

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Not trying to be offensive... Why red? :confused:
Wouldn't it make a better "show or Parade" tractor if it was Kubota orange?
It is Kubota "Bright Orange 2" Ya gotta get that computer screen fixed. LOL:D:D

I took these shots in direct sun with a digital camera and the glare did strange things with the color and other things too. It doesn't look like real. It is beautiful in the new Kubota color. I could have ordered the old color but I like the new one better..... I think.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It is Kubota "Bright Orange 2" Ya gotta get that computer screen fixed.
I don't use a computer monitor, I use a 32" HD TV High res, for my tractor viewing! ;):p:D

Just to show the way I see it on my end, Does everyone else see it the way on theirs?
Orange.jpg

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Sorry... I have looked at your tractor on three (3) different computer montors and your tractor is Fire Engine RED on all three.

In fact your avatar is also Fire Engine Red too. The funny thing is that the Kubota banner that runs at the top of the page with your avatar is the true Kubota orange color. That only helps to highlight how Red it actually is. :D

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Well just to let you all know it is NOT red. This direct southern sun has a brutal glare and some of this off color look could be the paint not completely cured. I don't know or worry about any better explanation because I am not a photographer, as you can tell, so it is not going to be a problem for me. Some shots in my photo album show better and some shots I have taken just recently look just right. It is Kubota Orange.

Supposed to have a sale tomorrow, it might be gone. Maybe the new owner will join us here. :) I hope so. I am kind of fond of this tractor after all my sweat equity. :D

Attachments

Last edited:

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Sold

Well it is loaded to leave for it's new home. This little L175 is going to Ohio. I hope it will join us back here again. :)
Farewell little orange buddy. :)

Attachments

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Re: Sold

Lemme know when you wanna sell the L245!!

OK.

Boy this L245DT is the trick. :) The rear tires are filled and with the 4x4 it is unstoppable. I am doing a lot of grading and log moving since we are clearing area for the garden. There is a steep hill here that the L175 could climb but would slip a lot with turf tires. This 4x4 climbs the hill effortlessly. For the work and terrain I am dealing with right now this little 245 is great.

After I get my building up I might be ready to move up..... I'll let you know. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hey look... A Kubota orange tractor! :D

Sorry couldn't resist! :p

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Hey look... A Kubota orange tractor! :D

Sorry couldn't resist! :p

LOL :D :D :D

This L245DT is the original Kubota Orange.
The L175 is in Kubota Bright Orange 2. In the shots I took it doesn't look right but the new owner sent me some shots of the tractor with the new equipment mounted on it painted in matching Bright Orange 2 and it looks right. I hope they will post up here at OTT to show everyone. If not I will post the pics they sent me. It looks great in the shots they took.

I still think it is the sun.......:p :eek: :D