Three point hitch issue

BobbyT

Equipment
2000 BX2200
Mar 25, 2017
Belhaven NC
Hello, new member of the forum with an issue I hope some of you fine folks can help me with. I purchased and installed a LA211 loader on my 2000 BX2200. The unit installed with no issues and operates as advertised. Now here is the issue. The three point hitch will not go up. I lowered it as instructed to check the fluid level and after topping off the fluid level the loader works just fine but the hitch does nothing. Any suggestions or idea will be greatly appreciated.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
There is probably a knob or bolt to turn from one system to the other.
Read the manual on the loader and see if it has any help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You most likely have 2 lines crossed, there are 2 outputs from the loader valve, Tank/Return and Power Beyond.
If the 2 lines are swapped the loader valve will work fine, it just does not pass fluid back to the three point for it to work. ;)

BobbyT

Equipment
2000 BX2200
Mar 25, 2017
Belhaven NC
Thanks for the info Wolfman. I will try and explain how I have it
plumed. The fluid block I mounted on the pump/differential has the line with gray tape or what the installation manual calls power beyond line on the top fitting the line with orange tape or pump port in on the bottom fitting. The third line with green tape or the return tube is attached to the 90 degree fitting that came with the loader. The lines are color matched to the control valve.
Now for the control valve......the four lines that control the bucket are blue and white in a sleeve and red and yellow in another sleeve are matched to the corresponding lines attached on the loader arm. Facing the rear of the tractor looking at the valve there is single port on the upper left a short rubber hose with green tape is attached there. Below that is two ports the blue line is on the left and the white is is the right. Two more ports just below that have the red line on the left and yellow on the right. The two bottom ports have the gray line attached on the left and orange on the right. I will try and post some pictures if I can figure out how. As I said before the loader operates just fine so your observation of one of the line being wrong sure makes sense. I did swap the orange and grey lines at the QD's then nothing worked....lol. HELP

BobbyT

Equipment
2000 BX2200
Mar 25, 2017
Belhaven NC
First, thanks Wolfman.Your reply put me on the right track. I'm not what was wrong with whoever was putting the ID tape on the lines the day they made mine but....DAMN!!!!!!!! There was different colored tape on the ends of the same line AND the couplers were wrong as well. All three lines were marked incorrectly. Through trial and error I was finally able to decipher the secret code and now the loader and the three point system are operating correctly. Thanks for the help.