What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
We went for a ride with the mower chopping up all them dayum small branches and leaves and crap from winter winds,,, yeah I blew it all into the other guys yard,,, He don;t like me to start with, so why give him a reason to change his mind,,,right?

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
,,, yeah I blew it all into the other guys yard,,, He don;t like me to start with, so why give him a reason to change his mind,,,right?

That's funny skeets![emoji3]

Took my blades off and sharpened them, but I think I have until Wednesday AT LEAST before I need to mow!!

I haven't sharpened them yet in the picture..just so you guys don't point out I did a shi+ty job !![emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Should be taking the shotgun with you, most be some kind of holiday coming that requires a feed of turkey.

kwanwon

Equipment
Kubota B26 TLB, 2 Yanmars, and a Husqvarna 2653
Mar 9, 2017
Camas Wa
I spent the wet morning getting use to the B26 and digging out 12 stumps, it sure works great.
I am finding things I need for it such as a place for my shovel, tamping bar and a way to safely store my chain saw. I also found I really need a mirror to see behind me.
I am getting use to R4's as well, I'm use to ag tires but the weight of this machine I think ag tires would dig too deep and make a milkshake out of my ground.

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
I spent the wet morning getting use to the B26 and digging out 12 stumps, it sure works great.
I am finding things I need for it such as a place for my shovel, tamping bar and a way to safely store my chain saw. I also found I really need a mirror to see behind me.
I am getting use to R4's as well, I'm use to ag tires but the weight of this machine I think ag tires would dig too deep and make a milkshake out of my ground.
It's this your first TLB?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

kwanwon

Equipment
Mar 9, 2017
Camas Wa
It's this your first TLB?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Yes it is, I only had a loader on one of my 4x4 Yanmars and a few atachments but I have operated several machines with backhoes and all sizes of excavators...but never a B26, it is impressive. All of the work I have done on this completely overgrown, uneven, wet 5 acres has been done by hand or with the front loader and a rotary cutter on a very small machine.
I took the last year off from work to get my place cleaned up and have been breaking my back doing it the way I was, now with this machine I should be able to finish up by the end of summer and go back to working for money. I have lived here 30 years and I am seeing property I have never seen before.

kwanwon

Equipment
Mar 9, 2017
Camas Wa
Chew, have you used steel slag before? I spent 40 years in the steel industry and used it on my driveway years ago.

Chew

Aug 5, 2014
Centerville, Tx
Chew, have you used steel slag before? I spent 40 years in the steel industry and used it on my driveway years ago.
Yessir. I bought a load in 2014 to top the parking area on our new property. It was the small 0-1". It packed down hard. I bought the 1-3" for road repair.

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i was moving some gravel. i still had my post hole auger attached. i backed up too close to a rise of ground. and the end of the auger hit the ground, rises up and hit the frame of the lower window of by b260 hsdc. shattering the lower pane.

Rosher18

Equipment
L185DT (1977)
Aug 2, 2016
Salem, Oregon
We were using a neighborhood social media site to get rid of our horse manure compost. Little did I know that the people who came yesterday were my old high school math teacher and his wife. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get pics of the Kubota, but here's a picture of what it did.

That old F150 was a little more than saggy for their trip across town.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk