BravoXray

Equipment
BX-25D, Ford 9N, Bobcat 825. Too many implements to list
Feb 6, 2014
Lake Winola,PA.
Sheep farmer,
I have been playing with Brave, a new browser. The link is;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Brave+Software

It stops lots of junk from running when you browse pages. So far I like it for a lot, but not all, of my browser needs. I am running an old iPad without problems.
If it works with your older tablets please let me know.

Jerry

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Sheep farmer,
I have been playing with Brave, a new browser. The link is;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Brave+Software

It stops lots of junk from running when you browse pages. So far I like it for a lot, but not all, of my browser needs. I am running an old iPad without problems.
If it works with your older tablets please let me know.

Jerry
I am uncertain about adding a browser to the Xoom, my favorite, since it is crashing unpredictably. I did a factory reset the other day on the other one, but haven't got it up and running yet. I appreciate the thought and if I get everything backed up on the old one, I'll try it and let you know. Thanks~!

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I don't know if it's the adds or what, but many times when I'm on a thread and I hit the back button it does nothing and I am trapped on a page and have to click off the site and re-enter.
Other times I go to click onto something in the forum and all I get is a full page of the adds and no forum.

Anyone else having issues like that? This is the only forum I have trouble with.
Some others are very slow with all the adds, but this is the only one that freezes me up.

scdeerslayer

Equipment
MX5200DT
May 23, 2016
SC
I don't use the back button. You should try to avoid using it. What I do is open the subforums in new tabs, and then open the threads in new tabs. Not only does it go faster because you're loading multiple pages at the same time but you avoid issues caused by using the back button. Even when shopping I usually open everything in new tabs, there's a lot of sites that you have to redo your filters if you use the back button.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Still don't work right opening another tab. I would think it's my laptop....but every other forum works properly?

conropl

Equipment
L3560 HSDC
Oct 17, 2016
West Michigan
I always use TapTalk... and it is free. I use it on my phone and Samsung Galaxy tablet and have no problems. It is actually easier to use the forums than to use a standard browser format that is configured for a PC.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
> Well that annoying popup banner is back!

Doh! That was not supposed to come back. I've disabled a bunch of ads from that vendor until they can get it fixed. Sorry about that.