BX-23 FEL Quick Attach

England14

Equipment
BX23
Mar 20, 2015
Johnson City, TN
I finally found a Quick Attach for a BX-25 on eBay and got it. The geometry is the same but it did require some mods to make it work. Apparently the BX-25 has wider arms than the BX-23 so there was some spacers needed to mount it. And then there is the question of the pins which Kubota wants $50 for. Well a little 3/4 bar stock and welding took care of that. The new fork attachment fit fairly well, but the bucket was another issue. The mounting gussets on the BX-23 bucket are not as wide as the BX-25, so the Quick Attach got ground down till the bucket fit. Sorry for the bad pictures it has been raining for several days and rainy days make good work inside days but bad picture days.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
... Sorry for the bad pictures it has been raining for several days and rainy days make good work inside days but bad picture days.

pictures may not bee to bad... hard to tell.... so small can't see shiat :D

England14

Equipment
BX23
Mar 20, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Looks good. How large is the contact patch suppose to be where you had to use spacers if this had been the right model match? Just wondering if you would be better off to build a larger spacer at same thickness to gain more surface contact for better strength.

The spacers just keep it from being sloppy. If I were after max strength I would weld in a tube the exact length. Remember we talking about a BX. Not a lot of lift capacity anyway. Only 3/4 inch pins. The fork rack goes on and off fairly easy, but the bucket is still a little hard to align. Thinking about an alignment tool. Want to go look at a new one again now that I have played with it some.

Last edited: