New Attachment For My L2501

fenderbender

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s
Feb 29, 2016
TOCCOA. GA
Just went and picket up my tractor after have a BH77 backhoe put on. Ground is to wet around here to even try it out now. Also got a tiller and spreader too.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

mic214

Equipment
Kubota LX2610 W/cab brushhog, box blade & pallet forks
May 11, 2014
Colorado
That is a great looking rig. I like your trailer set up too.

Stomper

Equipment
2017 L2501. Landpride Mower. Farm King Snow Blower. DIY Root Bucket grapple.
Jun 30, 2017
Northern Canada
Sweet setup. How much is involved in removing the back hoe to use you 3ph equipment

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
FYI:
If you move it again you need to have 4 chains on the tractor, one on the loader, one on the Back hoe, and one on any other implement on the trailer to make it legal. ;)
I got pulled over by a GA Trooper years back and read the riot act, even threatened to impound me for not having it tied down properly. :eek: :(

fenderbender

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s
Feb 29, 2016
TOCCOA. GA
FYI:
If you move it again you need to have 4 chains on the tractor, one on the loader, one on the Back hoe, and one on any other implement on the trailer to make it legal. ;)
I got pulled over by a GA Trooper years back and read the riot act, even threatened to impound me for not having it tied down properly. :eek: :(
I live in a small area and been trucking for 40 years in and out of here I know all the DOT around here. I asked and they said if I'm just moving it from one of my properties to another and not getting paid I'm fine. If doing for hire I will get bothered. I know what the regs say but that is one advantage of being from alittle small community.

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
You are going to love it. Handiest shovel I ever bought. Despite dealer and everyone else trying to talk me out of it. Nice tiller and spreader too.

quazz

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 and Z411
Jan 6, 2014
Rockley, NS
It seems like it won't be too bad after the first time or too.

It isn't too bad unless you do what I did and set the backhoe on uneven ground where it proceeded to sink even more unevenly. It was a pain in the butt getting it back on today.

fenderbender

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s
Feb 29, 2016
TOCCOA. GA
It isn't too bad unless you do what I did and set the backhoe on uneven ground where it proceeded to sink even more unevenly. It was a pain in the butt getting it back on today.
They told me to make sure it's level and hard ground

fenderbender

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s
Feb 29, 2016
TOCCOA. GA
Got to try out the new hoe today. Thought it did good seeing as how I haven't been on one in about 25 years. One thing I'm going to have to make something to slide the seat further back. Need more leg room.

fenderbender

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s
Feb 29, 2016
TOCCOA. GA
There is a post somewhere about this. They used aluminum angle to shift it. Post some pics when you are done! Wanna see the Mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's kinda what I was thinking. I'll post pics when I try it out

fenderbender

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s
Feb 29, 2016
TOCCOA. GA
That's kinda what I was thinking. I'll post pics when I try it out

Here's the pictures. 2.5" x 3/8" thick. 1/4" would probably worked just as good. Going to round the edges just was making sure that was what I wanted