WTB: complete T1600 bagger system

BlackBetty06

Equipment
T1600 HST DIESEL. 600hrs
Dec 24, 2016
Manheim, Pennsylvania
HI, all. new to the forum here and just bought my T1600 diesel yesterday with 600 hrs on it. I am looking for a complete bagging system for this tractor with the little driveshaft and all that. If you have one or know of one I would be greatly interested! Thanks and have a great Christmas!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
HI, all. new to the forum here and just bought my T1600 diesel yesterday with 600 hrs on it. I am looking for a complete bagging system for this tractor with the little driveshaft and all that. If you have one or know of one I would be greatly interested! Thanks and have a great Christmas!
welcome to the board.....

PS- good song, Ohh Black Betty Bam-a-lam

BlackBetty06

Equipment
T1600 HST DIESEL. 600hrs
Dec 24, 2016
Manheim, Pennsylvania
Well I have been searching and searching for a GC44T bagging system and either these things dont exist anymore or the people that have them dont let go of them because there are none out there. Starting to think buying this tractor may have been a mistake as I need a bagger to clean up all my leaves in the fall.... Does anyone know of one of these things still in existence. Im thinking they are like dinosaurs and are extinct:mad: