What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

85 Sovereign

Equipment
L4701 HST
May 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Where did you find this? I'm trying to decide between this and a bolt on. And, mundane as it sounds, I did some prep for roundup and getting ready to disc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://ratchetrake.com/

You may be able to find them at a local retailer as well and avoid paying for shipping. I got mine at a local Tractor Supply Co for the same price as online, but no shipping of course.

Mine has been very handy for removing small trees, clearing brush, prepping garden, and minor grading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rigger Dave

Equipment
L3301
Nov 11, 2016
Camden, NC
jyrser

Sorry for the late reply. I bought it at the ratchet rake website. I've been using it to clear scrub growing around some pine trees. Works like a champ. Sure beats using the hand clippers! I'd recommend it. Very easy on and off

Dave

Neire

Equipment
B5000
Jun 11, 2017
Belgium
I've finally found the time to modify and try the packerroll ive bought cheap some time ago..

I tried to use it for gaining extra stability in depth control when using rotative culter.

Another result i hope to reach is making the result more compact like a rolling harrow. But i guess i have to add some extra steel rods??

Would you guys add some or close the roll with some steelplates in between?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

Last edited:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Yesterday I twisted my Dipperstick! One sign worth...

How in the world did you do that? I hope you can get them to warranty it.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
jyrser

Sorry for the late reply. I bought it at the ratchet rake website. I've been using it to clear scrub growing around some pine trees. Works like a champ. Sure beats using the hand clippers! I'd recommend it. Very easy on and off

Dave

Thanks Dave!! I love the videos and I have heard you can put these in front of a Piranha Bar if needed. I'll be looking into one of these too.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I dicked around with an inverted instrument console only to find that the the flasher unit has a blown component, and fuel level sender seems to work, even if the meter does not.

Is there anything "dirtier " than tractor electrical?

Flintlock42003

Apr 17, 2017
Paducah, KY
How in the world did you do that? I hope you can get them to warranty it.

Dragging a 40-50 ft tree by the stump end (about 10-12") and a large limb caught on another stump. It snapped the whole tractor around. Surprisingly the part cost is about $400.

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
Dragging a 40-50 ft tree by the stump end (about 10-12") and a large limb caught on another stump. It snapped the whole tractor around. Surprisingly the part cost is about $400.

Ouch! Bent dipper arm?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

NeilP

Sep 9, 2015
Spearfish SD, USA
Sold my BX 2360, all the attachments, tires & rims, filters, fluids etc today. :(

Moving from a 5 acre piece of property to a .32 acre postage stamp. Part of the sale included acquiring the 21" John Deere mower from the buyer. It looks so tiny sitting there in the garage where the Kubota used to reside.

I'm going to miss it a lot. Best toy I have ever had.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
Added a couple bucket hooks

Not exactly kubota orange

But it's what I had handy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Racer X

Equipment
GR2110 ~ 1948 Ford 8N ~ 1948 Adams Motor Grader ~ Kubota L260
Apr 28, 2017
The Great Pacific Northwet
Been busy with deferred maintenance and repairs on the L260.

The tachometer didn't worlk, so I got a new cable. Turns out it was more than just a bad cable. The right angle tach drive had seized when the machine only had 218.3 hours on it. When that happened it sheared the drive tang on the injector pump/governor drive gear. Pulled the gearcase off the front of the engine, replaced the drive tang, reinstalled the cover, installed a new angle drive and cable.

Also replaced the accessory drive belt, had the radiator recored, made up new hoses, changed the engine oil and filter (including cleaning the screen in the crankcase), changed all the other fluids (including the oil in the air cleaner, it looked like it had never been done), greased it, and cleaned the tractor end to end.

I even took some rubbing compound to the hood. Looks much better now.

Like someone cares about it.

Next up: Open up the brake housings to see how much the shoes have cut into the drums.

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
I got it delivered, already put 2 hours in it moving things around the yard.
Nice forks, I could do with some of those, and with the thumb, lots of possibilities. One question, it seems a 4 in 1 bucket is not a general purchase in the US, in Australia everyone wants one, I just wonder what we/you do differently?

Attachments

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Towed to the farm and cut old logging trails, chainsawed falldowns (and pushed a bunch with the FEL! Cool!), cut hay. Long and productive day.

Oh, and got a new bike. Coincidence with the color? Don't think so! I want the body to run half as well as the L3560!

Last edited: