What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Little Orange

Equipment
Kubota BX25D TLB, hitch frame, FEL forks, 3pt steel ballast and back blade
Dec 8, 2013
Comox Valley, BC Canada
spruced up where tractor sleeps. Covered to old plank floor with plywood, couple coats of paint and a "landing" strip stripe. Also, clubbed together a side work bench to throw the tools on and some bright LED lights.

Tractor seems happy, although it is still a very tight fit.

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Mowed the front yard, hayed the back yard :rolleyes: greased the ol girl up. Greased and checked all the nuts and bolts on the finish mower. Now to go get some bbq and blow something up :eek::D:cool:

RDL

Jun 10, 2015
Lowell,AR
Bush hog and mowed 15 acres and did some clean up with the loader. Man do I like the new Kubota!!!!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:

KenB2920

Equipment
L5240 brush hog,flail mower,wicked grapple,tiller,Danuser F-8 PHD,BB,RB 7' rake
Jun 17, 2011
Almont, mi
I put my Kubota up for sale. That's what I did with it today. Anyone interested in a L3540HSTC 2013 and warranty expires feb 2016. I purchased new and it now has 450 hours. I am only selling it as I should be closing on my new to me L5240HSTC tomorrow.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Mowed the front yard, hayed the back yard :rolleyes: greased the ol girl up. Greased and checked all the nuts and bolts on the finish mower. Now to go get some bbq and blow something up :eek::D:cool:
I greased up both of mine ......the more I count the more damn zerks I find!!!
Someone else count the ones on a BX25......I thought there were 27.....wrong!
I counted 30 and greased 30!!! And that does not include the MMM.

the LockNLube is the cats meow - I thought at first it was over priced.....but it is alllllmost fun to grease the machine now !:D The big A$$ spring sprung on my pneumatic gun - do you know how @#$%@# hard it is to get that spring to get back in the cylinder? AND yes it was greasy as bat shyte............if the gun didnt cost me so much I would have thrown it in the lake !!!! But a little cussing and a whole lot of paper towels .......it too works like a charm!

Been learning myself on greeeeasing - one trigger two trigger is all you need....the rest is wasted!:eek::)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Pulled it into the garage and put the rice paddy tires back on it. Then hooked up the bush hog for a greasing and service. Then loaded it on the trailer for tomorrow. Gotta go to the in laws and bush hog some deer runs and shooting lanes :D Deer season starts in a month and a half. Gotta set up the deer feeders also ;)

MXBX

Equipment
B2601
Jun 20, 2014
Maryland
We're doing a lot of mowing around here. I finally cleared all the low hanging branches so I can crank her up and move.

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
did some hedgecutting, mounted the swingtrim on the FEL.
got some extension hoses to hook on to the rear hydraulics
Hmm... I think I need to get you to "swing by" and trim the hedges around my front porch. :D

How many controls does the trimmer use, and where did you place them? Did you plumb it yourself and if so, use any four-way spools or double spools?

From your vid, it is clear that you have considerable experience with big trim jobs. Very nice!