Dry liner removal and installation in a Z750 eng L175????????

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Hey Aquaforce. Good to see that things are coming together. Your girl is better and that is the most important thing. The learning curve on the child is much steeper than on the Buick or the Kubota. As you say (Its all good) another one of my sons favourite expressions. Nice job on the Buick, I would never have gotten everything that neat and clean looking. Kubota too, really like the temp guage, can't wait to see it finished.:D Dusty

THanks Dusty! :)

All in all things are going well.
I started up the engine to see how high the temp would go. With a very weak antifreeze mix it didn't get over 185°. That is pretty good. I was loading the new rings a little to help them get seated well and the temps were very moderate. This guage is super!!! I feel a whole lot better seeing what is happening with the engine. :) :) :) :) :)

Yea, I will have to get the pics up when we finish the sheet metal. It will be beautiful, well to me anyway. Since I changed the original color to the new Bright Orange II I suppose some folks would not appreciate that. :(
Oh well it is mine and the color is still Kubota.........just the newest color :D

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I see there is a lot of traffic lately on the "Z" engine tractors such as the "L" series 175, 185 etc, so I bumped this thread for more exposure to those looking.