Small loader

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Len,

Looks like a great "starter" tractor for someone just getting started. A little elbow grease and a few parts would get that thing back in decent shape. Great project for you when you get your Bobcat all done!!!

:)

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Ray, you speak" Bobcat"! I just got all the hydraulic fluid drained and all 3 filters changed. One is under the foot peddles and a BIG pain to get to. Ready to dump new oil in, 27 gallons.

Before I get another tractor to work on I have a tree shear I need to get functioning. Then a third function valve on the L4240.....

That is actually a pretty nice tractor for the price. Maybe I'll call him. He's down in Mo. by the lake, so he may not get many offers.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
With only 2WD, its a "flat lander tractor" but its still beats a wheelbarrow.

My buddy is getting his Melroe back together... He was pondering painting it but neighbors convinced him the "hammered" look reminded him of Lou, the prior owner. So he's leaving it.

Funny how busy we are in retirement. Wonder how we had time to do anything when we worked!?!?!

:)

I am building up "stackable" pallets for some leftover stone we had. Each one will be about 800 lb and I want to stack three high to save space. Hope to get 'em done next week and paint them before loading them up.