Help with spacers

msmcknight

Equipment
B2601
Oct 30, 2017
Statesville, NC, USA
Those are good. I was trying to confirm that the wheel does in fact rest on the flange of the spacer. The pictures seem to show that is the case. The measurements will be very helpful.

From what I can tell, it looks like the inside dimension of my wheel hub is about 4-3/8", but it also looks like there is a slight taper from the inside to the outside. I had originally thought the inside diameter was 4-5/8", but after a better measurement, it turns out I had read it wrong. That puts the delta at almost 1/4" instead of 1/8" and there's no way the spacers will fit... it's not even close.

Bro-Tek is telling me they should be the same as the B2320, but something is definitely off... or they have sent me the incorrect spacers twice now.

Thanks again!

Manvito

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Apr 27, 2016
New York
Those are good. I was trying to confirm that the wheel does in fact rest on the flange of the spacer. The pictures seem to show that is the case. The measurements will be very helpful.

From what I can tell, it looks like the inside dimension of my wheel hub is about 4-3/8", but it also looks like there is a slight taper from the inside to the outside. I had originally thought the inside diameter was 4-5/8", but after a better measurement, it turns out I had read it wrong. That puts the delta at almost 1/4" instead of 1/8" and there's no way the spacers will fit... it's not even close.

Bro-Tek is telling me they should be the same as the B2320, but something is definitely off... or they have sent me the incorrect spacers twice now.

Thanks again!
I ordered spacers for the B2320 and the did work. Seems very odd to me. I suppose it’s possable to send the wrong ones twice. I hope they get it right soon. Good luck.

Dwooddave

Feb 5, 2018
Pulaski VA
Does anyone know if spacers could be used on a B7800? And I see this discussion pertains to rear wheel spacing, but I'd like to widen my fronts to give it a bit more stability on hills or uneven terrain.

Manvito

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Apr 27, 2016
New York
Does anyone know if spacers could be used on a B7800? And I see this discussion pertains to rear wheel spacing, but I'd like to widen my fronts to give it a bit more stability on hills or uneven terrain.
I’m not sure about these working on a B7800 but I bet that brotek makes them Specifically for the B7800. I don’t think most people use spacers on the front. Most of your stability comes from widening out the solid rear axle. The front axle is just pinned to the tractor at the center and moves freely which wouldn’t really do anything for stability.