2 Machine Purchase- What would you do?

Flienlow

Equipment
Kubota BX25D, Kubota U25 mini EX, SVL75,Landpride Grapple,Landpride grading scra
Mar 9, 2015
snohomish
So....
We are looking at buying 2 machine. For us...2 Very expensive machines. A Compact Track Loader and Mini EX.

Kubota Does not Demo their equipment. Everyone Kubota Dealer (minds eye) is sitting back in a big leather Chair, Cigar in Hand sayin' "Son It's a Kubota, they are on every rental yard, and they are the best...Just buy it."

Meanwhile- Bobcat is sayin- "We Want your business, we are here for you before and after the sale. If you are a customer, we will give you a good deal on rental attachments. If your machine breaks we will bring you out a loaner until its fixed."

(Bobcat Then Drops off T650 track loader on site for us to use and make money with.) "Try it as long as you want. I don't give a **** what you o, just give it a good demo." If you need to haul it to another job, do it."
" You want to get some lunch?"

Let me tell you something gang, our local Bobcat Dealer (who we haven't given 1 Penny to) Is going MILES above what ANY Kubota dealer would even consider. And this is coming from someone with 2 pieces of Orange Iron.
I'm conflicted. WWYD?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Product is only good as the company that backs it!!!!

How long has that company been in business?

As much as I love Kubotas ........money talks and BS walks!!!!

If you can trust that dealer and their product.......buy from them!