B2650 Woodmaxx

erik21788

Equipment
B3300SU, LP FDR1660, WOODS HC60
Jun 21, 2018
Thurmont, MD
I purchased a WM-8H at the end of last summer. As far as customer support goes, I got the wrong PTO shaft, because of quick hitch it was too short. I called spoke to a "real" person told them my problem and they sent me the longer shaft and I sent the short one back. Couldn't ask for any thing more at that point. I only have about 2 hours on it, but for the money I think it is going to be fine for me. I have a Gr L6060 and it doesn't even grunt while chipping. I would get the 8" even with a smaller HP tractor. If you can't chip 8" wood just feed smaller wood at slower speed. Then when you get a larger tractor you won't have to up grade the chipper.
I just received my WM-8H, and got the Upgraded shaft, due to QH also. Did you have any issues with the QH? I have a QH15, and there was no way for the top hook to grab, like it seems that the top hitch on the receiver needs to come out more, but there is only the one hole. Did you have any issues with your QH? I got it work, but nothing will be quick about it, tried it out for a few minutes and it is a beast