HST fan in a BX2380

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I don't like their return policy. If you receive a defective product, and return it, they will charge you a restocking fee, unless you are willing to accept another product of like kind. This doesn't instill confidence in their products!

If the product is defective, you will receive a replacement. If you have a defective item and would like to return it without getting a replacement, a restocking fee will be assessed and your original shipping charges will not be refunded.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
NIH is right. People use BX's for bulldozers and expect to get tens of thousands of hours out of them. In reality, it was designed as a subcompact full featured light duty garden tractor; IMO a glorified lawn mower.

Can't put an oil cooler in the front of the engine as there's nothing in front but a flywheel. The cooler would need to be at the radiator area, which is already cramped in there; such that many never even wash the area out--leading to "the overheating problem".

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
My brotek works with a 60” MMM. I did not find it super easy to install. I actually took it off to do my 50 hr service to access the hydro filter and keep thinking I should go through the struggle of putting it back on. Now at 110 hrs... Well made but PITA on the BX25D...
Only the rear plate works with the MMM. And it is a huge PITA to put on. And I still managed to get a stick up in there. Luckily it stopped before doing any damage to the fan blades. That's when I ordered the middle plate.
The middle plate, if you have it, needs to be removed for the MMM to be installed. It's not a whole lot easier.
If I ever have to remove the rear plate again, I'm just going to order the BXpanded unit and be done with it.

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
The Bro-Tek rear skid works fine with my 54" MMM. I found the installation pretty simple on my BX2660. Two bolts in the rear and two U-Bolts in the front. Took about 15 minutes after I got the factory skid off