got my Ken’s Bolt on Hooks installed today…

mic214

Equipment
Kubota LX2610 W/cab brushhog, box blade & pallet forks
May 11, 2014
Colorado
I got my L3901 a couple of months ago. For my first mod, I decided to add some chain hooks and Clevis mounts to the bucket. After doing some research on the web, I decided to go with Ken’s Bolt on Hooks. I ordered three chain hooks and two Clevis mounts.

My bucket has an extra piece of steel welded across the top, which is perfect for mounting everything. The only issue is the top lip of the actual bucket doesn’t meet up with the back edge of the top plate, so you end up with an uneven seam right where the bolts holes are located. This makes for an uneven surface for bolting everything together.

A quick email to Ken got my problem solved in no time. He sent me (For no charge!) a set of spacers that filled the gap between the two layers of the bucket and these allowed for a level surface to tighten down the bolts.

Here is everything installed:

I can’t say enough good things about Ken and his products and customer service!

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
I bought some hooks last year. Sturdy and well worth the money.
But I didn't get a can cooler. :(

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Thanks for the compliments on the hooks.
You are very welcome. I spent a lot of years in retail and I know that if someone gets a bad product they tell everyone.
But if they get a great product they may tell a couple of people.

It's a great product you have and I think everyone should know.

Dchemphill1

Equipment
L3901
Jun 9, 2016
Fort Calhoun, NE, USA
Ken's is a great product. I added two hooks to my L3901 tractor bucket and have used them to move boulders with a log chain, pulled logs, pulled stuck cars. Awesome product and easy to install, even for a novice such as me.

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
You are very welcome. I spent a lot of years in retail and I know that if someone gets a bad product they tell everyone.
But if they get a great product they may tell a couple of people.

It's a great product you have and I think everyone should know.
Thanks again.

Ken's is a great product. I added two hooks to my L3901 tractor bucket and have used them to move boulders with a log chain, pulled logs, pulled stuck cars. Awesome product and easy to install, even for a novice such as me.
Thank you.