Land Pride grapple

Maxl

Jun 15, 2018
Michigan
I've got a LP sgc1060 on my L2501 and am very happy with it you won't bend it, I've abused it with no problems. I know the EA is excellent grapple but at the time it was couple months wait . 20180908_152942.jpg

20180918_153717.jpg

NewtoOrange

Equipment
L2501
Mar 1, 2017
Pleasant Plains, Il. USA
This thread is a few months old but the topic fits. Today I purchased a BX2380 with belly mower and FEL with quick connect. I was leaning toward telling them Monday to add the land pride SGC0548 grapple and 3rd valve set up.

I am concerned now if this is the best choice. My 2nd thought is to stay with the pin on bucket and have them add the 3rd valve and purchase the pin on EA 48 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple for Kubota BX

Are problems still being had with the land pride?
I did not get the quick attach on mine when I bought it. BIG mistake. When I realized a grapple would be "fun" to have I opted to have the dealer install a quick attach and the 3rd function. For the winter I unpinned the QA and put the bucket back on. Yeah I know but not to bad really ! My grapple is the Landpride. I was going to get the EA and even spoke to them on the phone but between wait time and connector issues I opted to stay with all Kubota stuff. I have had no problem with the grapple and in fact the steel is a tad thicker and the implement is US made. This spring will be QA bucket and QA forks from EA.

Hydro556

Mar 12, 2018
Mo
I have the LP SGC0660 on my 2501. I freaking love it and used the crap out of it last year and will do so again this year.

Very well built and high quality.

jlspencer

Equipment
L2501, Box Scraper, Grapple SGC0660, Ratchet Rake
Mar 19, 2019
Ottawa Lake
I have the L2501, what a great tractor! I originally called Everything Attachments and the price for the same size Grapple SG0660 was $100 cheaper but had a 6 week waiting period. So I opted for the Land Pride Grapple that was on hand at my Kubota dealer. I'm sure you already know that you will need front mount hydraulics (work that into original purchase unless you can install it) I think this Grapple is more suited for popping roots and rocks, but does pickup quite a few precut logs for moving, keep in mind I am a novice at using the grapple. I did find it difficult at picking up large amounts of piled up brush consistently, again that could be my lack of experience. In the long run I think this was a great purchase as I will get better at using it over time.

I hope this helps.

jlspencer

Last edited:

LOMartin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC / B77 / FEL / LP Grapple
Jul 14, 2018
Savannah, Georgia
I have a B2650 with the Land Pride SGC0660 60"

If I could go back i would have bought the EA Grapple.

I would want teeth like the EA, thing always slip out of the LP grapple.
I can't pick up smaller item, no pinching affect with the LP.

The LP feels delicate, as if it flexs at times.

One thing I do like about the LP is how liteweight it is. But I guess thats why i'm not happy with the flex