B742B Snowcaster for sale

kubotasan

Aug 12, 2011
Iowa, US
Hi, selling another B742B. I sold one on here last year, and was holding onto my second one thinking someday I will use it. Well, it's much easier for me to use my T190 for snow removal, and I want the garage space.

The B742 operates perfectly, and honestly, hasn't been used very much over the years. New scraper blade last year. Original paint is spectacular, and each year I put anti-stick material in the chute, never had a jam or problem with it. I haven't used it in years, but I attached it last year in anticipation for winter, and everything worked as it should. It was just easier to use the Bobcat. I don't have pictures here at work, but picture a beautiful B742B, and that's mine. Has some grease on it from sitting in my shop, but cleaned up, you'd think it was a couple of years old. Also, I've used this on my B7100 without any modification....I'm not sure what other tractors it will fit...

750.00 OBO, and you arrange shipping.

Last edited:

kubotasan

Aug 12, 2011
Iowa, US
Sorry, it's a B748B (It's been a long time since I looked at the model number). Taking offers, just want it out of my garage.

moog

Equipment
Kubota B3200 Ferguson T020
Oct 9, 2012
Bloomfield IN USA
After searching it seems it fits the 6100 and the 7100. Couldn't find anything about it fitting anything else, doesn't mean it won't.