I may have the perfect snow removing setup for a homeowner

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
It's taken me a few years, building a cab with all the toys, building a blade mounted sander and changing to special tires. I think it's now the ultimate home snow remover. Not too big, not too small. Plows, blows and spreads salt all from the heated cab while listening to tunes over the Bluetooth stereo and enough lighting to land a 747 at night! Made a little vid of my BX doing it's thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEk2Eo-tX1Q

nick2010tundra

Equipment
BX25
Jul 18, 2015
Saint John, NB
I watch your YouTube channel already, how is your back doing. Looking forward to your garage build moving forward. Hopefully you can do some cool videos of that. Also wouldn't mind seeing more repair vids. have a good one

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
Thanks! My back has been a battle, still fighting with it. I hope to get back on the garage progress once the weather turns (I have 5feet of snow surrounding it at the moment). I wont be able to go nuts but I should be OK to pick away at it health wise. I really appreciate you watching the vids and the concern! I also hope to get back to my normal repair style vids soon (health has forced me to do smaller projects/review past work lately). Take care Nick!

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Just subscribed and watched the snow removal vid. Good video and really like your YUUGE garage. Keep em coming.

Frostbitten

Equipment
2019 BX2380
Jul 19, 2012
Grand Haven, Mi USA
i like your channel

how are the tires working out for you?

I have r4 for my bx, and i think those would be nicer to mow with as they probably grip alot better!

have you used them on the lawn? do they tear it up?

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
the BEST SNOW SOLUTION for anyone I know

The best snow solution I know of...

Attachments

Last edited: