SOLD 2004 BX 23 4WD Tractor FEL Backhoe

1ruralmailman

Equipment
bx 23
Sep 6, 2012
greene,ny
Up for sale is our 2004 BX23 subcompact 4WD Kubota Tractor Loader Backhoe. Currently has 1350 hrs. Has mid and rear mount PTO. 23 hp, LA210 Loader, has 48" front bucket, BT600 backhoe, digs down 6', 3 pt hitch arms. Some of the hydraulic hoses have been replaced, recent work in the past year include the main drive CV joints has been replaced & front 4wd drive UV joint. Front tires and rims replaced 2-1/2 years ago, rears were replaced 4 years ago with carlisle AG tires. have spare front tire on rim and one of the original rear tires. Has been Serviced every 150 hrs. Runs great.
-$11,000
Optional attachments: 60" 3 pt hitch Finish mower, tecema brand, build caroni (Italian) blades are less than a year old, serviced regularly - $1,000. 48" King Butter Box Blade, used maybe 2 dozen times - $500. Can do a package deal or sell individualy.located outside binghamton,ny

Attachments

Last edited:

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
Re: 2004 Kubota BX 23 4WD Tractor Loader Backhoe

Let us know your location might help you selling it

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH

Let us know your location might help you selling it

though he updated his ad with a location... for future reference one can look to the left of a post to see a member's basic info. Not sure it was there when you mentioned adding it to his ad..... but do see that it is now in is profile data. Granted so many folk do not fill that part out... we forget to look there.

PS- with that in mind... How about you offering little more of your profile data besides a location of "USA":D would be good to know your tractor too.

Last edited:

1ruralmailman

Equipment
bx 23
Sep 6, 2012
greene,ny

though he updated his ad with a location... for future reference one can look to the left of a post to see a member's basic info. Not sure it was there when you mentioned adding it to his ad..... but do see that it is now in is profile data. Granted so many folk do not fill that part out... we forget to look there.

PS- with that in mind... How about you offering little more of your profile data besides a location of "USA":D would be good to know your tractor too.
thanks for the support,yes my town was up there when i posted this,but seeing it is a color might have led to some confusion.i just bought a b3200,hence why i am trying to sell my bx.:)

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH

...,yes my town was up there when i posted this,but seeing it is a color might have led to some confusion....
lol... now that makes since.... took me a second to figure out what the heck you meant by... "it is a color":confused: lol:D

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US

Im unable to edit my location. Not sure why. I have a B21 TLB. B2150 AND A T1600.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Im unable to edit my location. Not sure why. I have a B21 TLB. B2150 AND A T1600.

Upper right on the menu line is User CP, in there is where you can edit your details. ;)