Outdated OTT Opening Webpage

Grumpa Wally

Equipment
M7060HD12
Feb 24, 2018
Bahama
I like the forum and all that is shared from different users's experiences. IMO, it would be an improvement to update the articles, news and information on the OTT opening webpage. Most of what I have opened and read are at least 6 years old. The opening news article is Kubota's 40th anniversary from 2012!
Why are there no updated Kubota news and articles?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I like the forum and all that is shared from different users's experiences. IMO, it would be an improvement to update the articles, news and information on the OTT opening webpage. Most of what I have opened and read are at least 6 years old. The opening news article is Kubota's 40th anniversary from 2012!
Why are there no updated Kubota news and articles?
Simple answer is that no one has written any in a while.

We asked anyone that wanted to submit a new article or write up to do so and the owners would consider putting it on the page, but no one did.

It takes a considerable amount of time just Moderating the website, let alone making new content for it. :)

If you or anyone eles has a write up or ideas for updates please let us know. ;)

Grumpa Wally

Equipment
M7060HD12
Feb 24, 2018
Bahama
Good to know Wolfman. I had no idea an article could be submitted from regular OTT users. It might be good to let others, who may be Kubota dealers or mechanics know this somehow, so when they have spare time they might submit some good up-to-date tips and news.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Good to know Wolfman. I had no idea an article could be submitted from regular OTT users. It might be good to let others, who may be Kubota dealers or mechanics know this somehow, so when they have spare time they might submit some good up-to-date tips and news.
Well the best tips and up to date news is usually had in the Forum section. ;)

The main page is some what an outdated feature of forums now a days. :D

Last edited:

Mike777

Equipment
B7200 with Kubota Tiller 60" Land Pride Finish Mower
Jun 13, 2018
Michigan
Has anyone considered pulling the latest posts from the forum and display them on the main page using rss? Shouldnt be too hard to do.

Also could display the hottest 10 threads, most important sticky threads, rules, terms of service and forum announcements.

Just my two pennies. :cool:

Mike777

Equipment
B7200 with Kubota Tiller 60" Land Pride Finish Mower
Jun 13, 2018
Michigan
Also, maybe a small slideshow of recent gallery posts.