Need PTO shaft

rolson

Aug 20, 2010
Great Falls, MT
I loaned my FL850 rototiller to my daughter, and it came back missing 1/2 of the pto shaft. I need the coupler that attaches to the tractor, front u-joint, and the splined shaft. the shaft has 10 narrow splines and 1 wide spline, and is about 1" in diameter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Dick Olson
Mod edit: Contact info removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

Thefunone

Equipment
B7100
Dec 19, 2022
North Arkansas
I loaned my FL850 rototiller to my daughter, and it came back missing 1/2 of the pto shaft. I need the coupler that attaches to the tractor, front u-joint, and the splined shaft. the shaft has 10 narrow splines and 1 wide spline, and is about 1" in diameter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Dick Olson
Mod edit: contact info removed
Sorry to revive an old thread… did you ever find a shaft? I’m in the same situation as you were….

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Sorry to revive an old thread… did you ever find a shaft? I’m in the same situation as you were….
Last seen Aug 30, 2010 .... I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

I have yet to understand why new forum members seek out old threads and post to them instead of starting a new thread with their questions. Another forum that I frequent has a rule that you have to do an introductory post telling about yourself and what type of vehicle you have. Then, after you have met that requirement, you must make 3 posts to the current threads before you can start a new thread. If you dig up an old post and try to bring new life to it, you get a warning not to do it again. If you do, you get a 10-day time out.

Reactions: 1 users

Thefunone

Equipment
B7100
Dec 19, 2022
North Arkansas

I have yet to understand why new forum members seek out old threads and post to them instead of starting a new thread with their questions. Another forum that I frequent has a rule that you have to do an introductory post telling about yourself and what type of vehicle you have. Then, after you have met that requirement, you must make 3 posts to the current threads before you can start a new thread. If you dig up an old post and try to bring new life to it, you get a warning not to do it again. If you do, you get a 10-day time out.
Hey I am Scott I bought a B7100 slightly used. I looked for a place to post an introduction but realized didn’t see much along those lines, but I have posted a few time here I. Other categories. Also I’ve been told in other groups use the search function as most new guy questions have been asked and answered before. I’m not expecting any reply from a ten year old thread but figured it was worth a try. Also I. Do you have any info about the drive shaft on a FL850 Kubota tiller? I have the tiller half but am missing the tractor half? Any helpful info is definitely appreciated

Thefunone

Equipment
B7100
Dec 19, 2022
North Arkansas
Hey I am Scott I bought a B7100 slightly used. I looked for a place to post an introduction but realized didn’t see much along those lines, but I have posted a few time here I. Other categories. Also I’ve been told in other groups use the search function as most new guy questions have been asked and answered before. I’m not expecting any reply from a ten year old thread but figured it was worth a try. Also I. Do you have any info about the drive shaft on a FL850 Kubota tiller? I have the tiller half but am missing the tractor half? Any helpful info is definitely appreciated
And in you own words I need to post to three existing threads PRIOR to starting a new thread… so what according to you is the correct way? Post to three existing or start a new thread?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

We're just not that hard core here!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I can look and see if I can find a part Number for the shaft, but your most likely goin to have to ditch that shaft completely and get a new complete PTO shaft for it.

Reactions: 1 user

Thefunone

Equipment
B7100
Dec 19, 2022
North Arkansas
I can look and see if I can find a part Number for the shaft, but your most likely goin to have to ditch that shaft completely and get a new complete PTO shaft for it.
I have sourced and ordered a new to me used pto and 5th shaft. Both are from a similar tractor and have the correct gear tooth count. I’ll post pics when they arrive and of the repair process