RC54-71B PTO and Mounting brackets

red35X

Equipment
B2910
Dec 15, 2011
hudson, wi, usa
Finally found a 54 inch mower deck for my B7100HST. It is in great shape but need the PTO shaft(both halves). The Kubota dealer said that a complete shaft from a 60 deck or a shaft from an RC44-G17 or RC48-G20 will also work. I need to sort out the mounting brackets as it appears there are some missing and some extra ones. Anyone with with PTO shaft or mounting brackets can contact me via email twoabley@baldwin-telecom.net. I live near mpls/st. paul and we had temps with a negative so grass will not be coming for awhile.
THANKS

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
If all else fails, you should be able to find a shop that could make the mounting brackets, and a driveline shop should be able to fashion a driveshaft, as long as they have the length, shaft size, and spline count. The key would be finding someone else with the same mower, to use for a pattern to make the brackets.
Have you tried a tractor graveyard, like West Kentucky Tractor Parts (wkytpstore.com)? Maybe they have some or all of the parts.
And, welcome to OTT!

red35X

Equipment
B2910
Dec 15, 2011
hudson, wi, usa
Thanks for that info. I tried W KY Tractor Parts and the girl kinda blew me off saying they would not have anything that old. That surprised me so will try some of the other yards. Is anybody aware of any? THANKS