Kubota B7100 only 462 Hours

tmill468

Jan 21, 2013
Alma, MI
FOR SALE - Kubota B7100 4 wheel drive diesel tractor with only 462 hours!

I'm the second owner - this has been taken care of - kept indoors 100% of the time, annual maintenance (filter & fluids changed). You will have a hard time finding another one in this condition.

Diesel, 3 speed PTO, manual transmission sold with all implements listed on this page.

This is a great tractor - I purchased from the original owner 8 years ago.

I only used it to mow (brush hog) paths in my yard - wild grassland.

All implements included have been kept inside as well.

•Kubota Mounted Tractor Tires
•Kubota Blade
•Kubota Snow Blower
•Belly Mower
•Kubota Brush Hog

Also have a post/hole digger/auger that I am including in this package - it has been kept outside and hasn't been used since my divorce 5+ years ago - I'm not sure of its condition.

Also included are two diesel fuel cans, remaining filter kits and a grease gun.

Everything listed is sold as-is for $9500. The tractor and all implements are located in Alma, MI 48801.

I'm selling my house in the country and no longer need this tractor - if you would like pics (I have a ton posted on a separate website) email me and I can send you the link.

Thanks!

Attachments

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Welcome to OTT, tmill468. Did you join to post the tractor, or do you plan to stay around for a while? It's a great place.
Do you know the year? I would say that you will have a hard time selling it at that price- I bought a newer B7100, not many more hours than that (600), in at least comparable condition, for $3000 (with a like-new Woods finish mower). Prices vary, and yours includes implements, but if I were shopping again, I would pass over yours, because of the price. I'm not trying to be critical, but I am looking at it from a buyers perspective.

benben

Equipment
B7200 Hst with heated cabin
Dec 18, 2012
quebec canada
you are right make your Price and let those bosos tell all the thinks thei want it is your Tractor and you sell him.I have a friend and he got 1 like yours for about the same price and he is hapy.