FS: B219 Loader Complete except hoses

rgoberndorfer

Equipment
B6100 w/ B219 loader
Nov 5, 2012
Plymouth, CT
Hi everyone,
I have a complete loader I would like to sell. It is a model B219 that fits models B6100 and B7100 (pre 1988) and may fit B6000 and B5000 models as well (not 100% certain). It came off a 1985 B7100 gear drive. This is a very heavy duty unit with a 4' bucket. Bucket is in usable shape, solid, just not mint. The pump appears good (no strange noises and smooth to turn by hand) and the rams look usable. There are no hoses as they were cut off when it was removed from the tractor. No mounting bolts included but all brackets and subframe is there. I have the twin to this unit on my B6100 and it works great. Lifts 500# according to online manual, but I have lifted more just very carefully. The unit for sale has been in my garage since I removed it 3 years ago. It needs some welding done where the cross support meets the lift arm on the right side. It is already welded but they did a horrid job on it. The valve appears to work well. I do not remember if it has Power-Beyond but can check. I was going to add this to my brothers B7100 tractor but he passed away from cancer before I could start the install. His tractor is gone now and I need to let this go. Keeping it as a spare would be silly. Please reply to this thread if interested. Would like to get $1200 for the unit but am open to offers that are reasonable. Possible partial trade for wheel horse tractor items as well.

Last edited:

sgl-350

Equipment
1983 B8200HST-D, 54"snow blower, 6' back blade, 5' snow blade. Want a loader.
Oct 19, 2011
huntingdon, Quebec
Any chance that could be adapted to a B8200. Just curious, I realize its a bigger tractor but perhaps with some work I could wing it.

rgoberndorfer

Equipment
B6100 w/ B219 loader
Nov 5, 2012
Plymouth, CT
Hi, thanks for your interest. I have tried cross referencing your tractor to my loader. The B219 is very close to the loader specs except smaller ram diameters meanng lower lift weight capability. The subframe looks close but may be a scaled up version dimension wise. With enough fabricating, I am sure you could make close to anything fit. If you are still interested let me know, I can get you some pics and measurements. Thanks,
Ryan