Where to order parts online?

Passerby

Equipment
Kubota
Nov 25, 2010
Portland, ME
I am looking for a headlight lens and was wondering if anyone has information as to where I can either find a part number, or a site online where I might be able to order parts.

Thanks in advance.

Theekillerbee

Jun 28, 2009
Pleasant View UT, USA
You can try here for parts. They used to have an online parts list, but Kubota still insists on living in the dark age on that one and forced them to take it down (friggin' morons), but you can still get part numbers via email from them. They are good to work with, and treat you right.

Passerby

Equipment
Kubota
Nov 25, 2010
Portland, ME
The part is 6C300-54130 and I feel sure it will be the assembly. Sadly the tractor is brand new and I was putting my bucket on for the first time on uneven ground, so I made my first mistake. Just touched it with the hydraulic fitting on the loader, so time for a new lens.

I will probably just patch it with something because of the excessive price for that particular item, but would like the quote. Items of this nature are extremely overpriced supposedly because there is no demand.

Either way, I appreciate your answering and would like the quote.

Thanks.

JimBeard

Equipment
Tiller ,6Foot Blade,FEL,3pointFinish Mower
Mar 1, 2010
Manchester NY
You can try here for parts. They used to have an online parts list, but Kubota still insists on living in the dark age on that one and forced them to take it down (friggin' morons), but you can still get part numbers via email from them. They are good to work with, and treat you right.
Thanks i sent for parts list for trans,
Explains why i did not get it.

bruceatlam

Equipment
B20, FEL, box blade, flail mower
Aug 20, 2009
Camarillo, California
I'm not sure of your model but you can get free pdf parts manual downloads from www.tractorsmart.com. Just click on the "manuals" tab once you're on that site and fill in the requested info and then wait about 24 hours ----- you'll get a return E-Mail.

LRP

Sep 29, 2010
canada
soooo ; those 2 headlights that i advertised in the for sale have an atractive
price after all. hehehe
LRP

CedarTree

Equipment
L355SS w/1720 loader
Dec 28, 2010
Quemado, NM
I'd like to know the best place to buy parts as well (for older models, like my 1983) I need a new hood mine is pretty banged up. I can't believe they actually want $600+ for that.

This makes me wish I could start a tractor salvage business.

LRP

Sep 29, 2010
canada
me thinks u should get a canary. for $600 i would start hammering
and welding and painting. if u don,t know how , no better time to learn than now. be creative add a hood ornament of a old mercury car or something.
then u can say " atsa mi tractor"
cheers
Louis

I'd like to know the best place to buy parts as well (for older models, like my 1983) I need a new hood mine is pretty banged up. I can't believe they actually want $600+ for that.

This makes me wish I could start a tractor salvage business.