Kubota L2800 HST for sale

Hydroman

Sep 7, 2010
South Central Nebraska
Selling Kubota L2800 HST 4wd. LA524 fel, ROPS, Pat's easy change hitch system, 3 remotes, VG AG tires, triple rear wheel weights, 500 watt block heater, 130.2 hours. Stored inside. Includes Westendorf "Cool Cap" top not shown.
$14,750. Located in South Central Nebraska, 7 miles North of Kansas. PM me for details. Thanks .

More pics @ http://s429.photobucket.com/user/Kubota_Pete/library/

Attachments

Last edited:

aeronutt

Equipment
Z725 Mower, MX5200 w/FEL, Stihl 660, assorted others...
Jan 7, 2016
Omaha NE
That's a nice looking tractor. ;)

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Hydroman - looks like a great tractor at a great price.

If you haven't done so, try Craigslist. I was selling a Harley Davidson, and didn't want to use CL, because of the nightmares I heard about it. Had only looked at CL a few times. I even put it on here last fall.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21543&highlight=harley

Long story short - 48 hours a promise of sale at asking price. 72 hours, cash in hand, and it was gone.

I still get text messages and emails about it, even though I took it off 3 weeks ago.

Best of luck - looks like a great deal!

Last edited:

Hydroman

Sep 7, 2010
South Central Nebraska
RCW

Thanks for the suggestion. Was just kind of on edge about CL after hearing some horror stories. There's nothing wrong with this gal, I got her new and she's just taking up room in the shed that I need for other things. She was replaced with a new 3240, love that A/C and heating.

Thanks again.
Pete

aeronutt

Equipment
Z725 Mower, MX5200 w/FEL, Stihl 660, assorted others...
Jan 7, 2016
Omaha NE
Well, if you want to avoid all that hassle of selling, you could just park it in my shop to get it out of the way. Be sure to leave the keys. I'm just a few miles up I-80 from you... ;)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Pete -

Because of what I heard about CL, when the prospective buyer showed up to look at my bike, with his brother, I had a .45 legally concealed inside my waistband. Same when he came again, with his father, with the $$ in cash.

I was here alone each time, but being armed really wasn't necessary.

They were great guys, and I've gotten texts from the new owner about his good experiences with his new motorcycle. I'm guessing you would attract similar guys looking at a Kubota tractor like yours. With me selling a Harley, those guys could go either way........

I would at least have one other person with you if someone comes to look at it.

All-in-all, however, try CL to sell your tractor.

I'm guessing your great tractor, and good price, will sell quickly.

Best of luck!

Last edited: