L2402dt

takattack

Equipment
L2402DT-M
Mar 31, 2009
Sparti Greece
hello. i have a L2402DT and the temprature cause doesnt work. i check the valve and is think that was the problem. because it is a grey market i cant find one. what i have to do? any suggestions? thanks :)

takattack

Equipment
L2402DT-M
Mar 31, 2009
Sparti Greece
well the cause is not working. i am taking out the cable from the valve and i am putting on the ground(somewhere on the engine), so the cause is moving and going to the other end(heat). so the cause actually is working. i hope you undrestand what i am doing. thanks :)

dax

Equipment
L1-R26, mower, tiller, plow, post hole digger, trailer, mechanical winch
Mar 14, 2009
ROMANIA, GORJ
ok the problem is at the temp sensor
Mine was indicating a low temp with a hot engine so I bough an electronic gauge with a digital display for about 20 $. But it is not for tractors so I had to mount it elsewhere.

Last edited:

takattack

Equipment
L2402DT-M
Mar 31, 2009
Sparti Greece
well vic sent me the temp sender today. i put it on but still not working.... i will check the thermostat to see if exists one :) because with the new valve the gause just moving a bit

takattack

Equipment
L2402DT-M
Mar 31, 2009
Sparti Greece
the thermostat was missing :) i place one there and everything is ok.... do you think that there is aproblem with greek climate? on summer we are around on 45 celsius.....