Info

manofaus

Equipment
bx2350
Mar 23, 2012
Australia
hymm, the picture that I am seeing is a power steering setup. the cylinder has two rod ends that move. The picture description even says that.

MidNightMan

Equipment
Kubota B7100 HST 4 ft Tiller 4 ft bush hog 4ft yard box
Feb 14, 2013
Helenwood Tennessee
Yes that is a power steering setup one that bolts right on the steering box. I did a search and northing like that shows up. All that shows is just the cylinders. I need the steering valve and cylinder also. I need the kit cause you can't find anything in this area. Thanks every one for the replys.

MidNightMan

Equipment
Feb 14, 2013
Helenwood Tennessee
Prices are all over that place depending on quality, distributor, resale at loss, etc.

But I would not be surprised if that was about $1200
Ismurphy a friend got one of these about a year ago he said like around 700.00 but he can't remember where he got it or can't find the paper work on it. He is like me he has got CRS bad.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
Ismurphy a friend got one of these about a year ago he said like around 700.00 but he can't remember where he got it or can't find the paper work on it. He is like me he has got CRS bad.

There are some real creative guys at other tractor forums that build things like this-

This is the most fascinating build I have ever seen.

Point is you can create just about anything.

I'm no longer a member at these other sites........but if you search around.....I've seen PS on just about every tractor out there.

MidNightMan

Equipment
Feb 14, 2013
Helenwood Tennessee
http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere-...951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5653ccf30f

These are excellent valves. 4 port is for PS only. 5 port is for power beyond.

If you can build your own tower.........plumb........fab bracket for cylinder.....
I can do all the work just finding all the parts I need is the problem in this small town just about everything has went out of business. I got one ordered from tractor power steering but he is out of stock on the one I need. Going call him back today and see how long it will be hope he has them soon. Thanks everyone for the help