Wheel information needed M7030SUDT

dwa

Equipment
M7030SUDT
Apr 13, 2015
Newcastle, Wy
I bought an M7030SUDT Kubota a few years back that came with 9.5-16 front and 18.4-16.1 rear tires. I need to change to 9.5-24 and 16.9-30 tires (or 11.2-24 and 18.4.30 tires). With this change I also need new wheels. I want to purchase used wheels if possible, but can find no information of what Kubota tractor wheels fit my tractor and also the desired tires. I have asked the local Kubota dealer and get nothing but a blank stare. Also wrote Kubota and again, have received no answer. Can anyone point me to a list of interchangeable Kubota wheels? Of, is there some rule of thumb like all M series tractor wheels are interchangeable or?? I found some 9.5-24 and 16.9-30 wheels and tires from an M6800 Kubota but have no way of knowing if they fit without some sort of interchangeability chart. Any information would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

dwa

Equipment
M7030SUDT
Apr 13, 2015
Newcastle, Wy
Thanks Wolfman. Unfortunately, they are the ones that have the tires/wheels I said I had found, but have not answered my e-mail for over a week now. Not sure how much help they will be. So, to clarify, if bolt count, center to center of bolt measurement and center measurement is the same, then wheels will fit regardless of whether they are Kubota, JD or ??? Is that right?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes they will work no matter who made them as long as those three sizes are the same. ;)

dwa

Equipment
M7030SUDT
Apr 13, 2015
Newcastle, Wy
Wolfman, thanks for the information. I've been researching and am now trying to determine whether one piece wheels or two piece wheels are best. As stated above, the fronts will be 10x24 for front wheels and 15/16x30 wheels. My current wheels are one piece, but what I am finding are two piece: a rim with bolt loops and the center disc that bolts to those loops. Are the two piece as strong as the one piece and would there be any issues with them? I imagine they have the two piece because it is easier to then find the discs with the right bolt pattern to go with the rims/loops.