Wheel fitting spec, there's an error somewhere...

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
hi all,
still on this wheel issue, there seems to be an error in the specs somewhere on this subject.

I have have seen two conflicting pieces of info.

can anyone clear it up and confirm the correct version please.

this is what i've seen in the last few days.

pilot hole is 90mm
bolt pcd is 120mm 6x6 , now these appear to be correct with my hubs.

and fit this hub which should be standard fitting for all the models quoted in the link below.
http://en.yenibiz.com/achat/produit_details.php?id=1

the other specs given are.
The bolt circle on the rear rims is 6x152mm or 6x6"
The pilot hole size on the rear rims is 114mm or 4.49"

which i've just bought a set of rear wheels on the strenght of the info.

with all the info above i'm worried now as it looks like the wheels will not fit my hubs, but those hubs are standard on a B1410 &1610 also but have the later specs..... what goes on here guys, or is there asimple explanation:eek::confused::confused:

rob

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Re:HELP! Wheel fitting spec, there's an error somewhere...

Well then, just been out into the cold and snow to mmeasure these bits again.
there is no way that the rear wheel and hub stud/pilot hole sizes are "standard" ob B5000/6/7 etc, or 1410/1610 etc

I've checked 3 set of wheels and they are all the same, and certainly not 6"x6 pattern let alone the pilot hole.
this must also apply to load of other models as they all use the same hub and bolt fixing measurements.

can anyone clarify the situation, its doing my head in, and my bank balance on wasted purchases.:(:(

rob

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
thanks for the update,
I have prior to seeing your update spoken to kubota UK (parts dept) to try and clarify things.
it appears that the original hub has been superceded by part number
66621-17151 and it is a modified part from what the guy said, but it still has the original 90/120 mm mounting sizes for the bolts/pilot hole.
It does however not fit the wheels i bought which from a B1410/1610 which is also the opposite of what the yenibiz parts listing says, as it gives a whole range of models using the 17151 hub.

so i'm not really sure what goes on here to be honest, it looks as though i'll need to get some steel plate adapters machined up to allow these newer rims to fit the hubs i've got, or even the revised version, not really an ideal solution , but, the correct wheels are just not available over here which is a pain.

any thoughts .

rob