WTB 2005 BX23 3 Point Hitch

Sbattles74

Sep 19, 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
I have a BX23 I just purchased and I didn't get the 3 point hitch with it. I am not sure if a BX25 hitch will work or not, so I wanted to see if anyone had one laying around they would like to sell. Or if anyone had anything after market they could tell me about. I would really like to hook up my brush hog to do a little clean up around the place. Thanks so much

I just read that maybe a BX2200 3 point hitch will work? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I really want a plug and play kit. I don't do so well on modifications to make things fit. My dealer claims they can't get one for the BX23. I know the BX24 and BX25 kits will not work.

Again thanks for any feedback!

Last edited:

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I think that any of the BX 3 points will work on your tractor.
You can also check with Weavers- www.compactractorparts.com- they sell aftermarket 3 point setups. A factory kubota set is probably better, though.

Sbattles74

Sep 19, 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Thanks for the reply. I called dealer and the bx25 will not work on a bx23. So I have to get aftermarket or find a use one. I read a bx2200 may work but can't confirm 100% on that yet. And don't know if I can buy it new from a dealer either. So still trying to see. I will check with weavers for sure and see what they say. I prefer factory kubota kit but I will take what works. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

CDN2USA

Equipment
BX 22
May 21, 2013
Goochland, VA
I have a BX23 I just purchased and I didn't get the 3 point hitch with it. I am not sure if a BX25 hitch will work or not, so I wanted to see if anyone had one laying around they would like to sell. Or if anyone had anything after market they could tell me about. I would really like to hook up my brush hog to do a little clean up around the place. Thanks so much

I just read that maybe a BX2200 3 point hitch will work? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I really want a plug and play kit. I don't do so well on modifications to make things fit. My dealer claims they can't get one for the BX23. I know the BX24 and BX25 kits will not work.

Again thanks for any feedback!
Just a heads up. Dont buy the China model off Ebay. Mine just bent pushing snow with my box blade.