Kubota storage - new shed

Polishammer

Jul 22, 2014
Atlanta, GA
One of the challanges of all that equipment ownership is a storage. Here in Houston, it is even more challanging. Back in Georgia most of the homes came with the basement, a perfect place for all your storage needs, but flat Houston does not offer that luxury. So, i had to recover some garage space, and beside, with standard 7' garage door height, i got quickly tired of folding and unfolding ROPS.

Few weeks ago, got couple of guys to build me a shed. 16x20 is a perfect size for my needs. Now my new toy has a cozy place and i have lots of room in garage for "new" junk. :)

Here is the delivered material

Of course, my older son has to check it out :cool:

almost done, just fold it together

And here it is

Nice 8' roll up doors. No more ROPS folding

And like i said, room to spare.

Now just need to install some shelving and solar power and we are done. :eek:

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland
Room to spare !!..........you think. Just a matter of time when it will seem to get smaller and smaller. We'll need an update in a year or two. :D

Ron

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Looking good. I feel your pain of not enough room.
I should be starting my new garage the end of the month (assuming it passes planning and zoning variance). Adding a free standing 2 car garage with storage. 24x32. Oldest will be needing a car next year, and need space for my 70 bug, the bota, implements, & kyaks. Too cheap to build it big enough for the camper. Should be done but the end of October (i hope). Need it ready before the snow blows.

Humblebub

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX 2370 with MMW, FEL and snow blower
After 20 years of marriage Herself mentioned at supper that I need a garage. Hesitate not! Next day had two contractors quote and following week 24 x 48 underway. I chose to do a pole barn type project. 1/3 cost of conventional garage. 2 car bays and shop. Insulated and wall propane furnace in shop. That was 4 years ago. Never regretted.

Humblebub

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX 2370 with MMW, FEL and snow blower
I have never regretted. From the outside looks like conventional 3 bay garage. 3/4 fine stone on floors of car bays and T&G 2x8 red Spruce over PT sleepers in shop. It has worked well. I insulated well and even when well below 0 F my shop is seldom below freezing. Little wall furnace heats things up nicely when I wish.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I the middle of adding Woodworking shop and extra storage, Garage and Tractor work shop next year if all goes as planned!

Polishammer

Jul 22, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, there is never enough of extra room, but you have to start somewhere.
Pole barn was out of the question due to HOA rule, although i could build as large shed as i wanted.
Well, i think 16x20 should be enough till i get my dream 1000 acre ranch ;).