Kubota B222a Front Mnt Snowblower & Sims Cab

tctraveler55

Equipment
kubota & John Deere Tractors & Equipment
Jan 6, 2017
Traverse City, MI
If you have a B series Kubota and are looking for a Snowblower and Cab Assembly for it....Check this out!! I have a Kubota B222A Snowblower Attachment complete with Front Hydraulic Lift and a Sims Cab with Electric Wiper & Light. I bought this a few years ago and never used it. The Sims Cab has a glass windshield and soft sides and rear cover that are near new. I removed them and stored them flat in my polebarn so they wouldn't get kinked or cracked. It has always been stored inside. It was my understanding it came off a B7100 and also fits a B6100 and many others. However, you would need to verify that it is right for your application. It is a very lightly used unit and shows little wear. Will last someone a long time. $2000 for the package

Attachments

Last edited:

tctraveler55

Equipment
kubota & John Deere Tractors & Equipment
Jan 6, 2017
Traverse City, MI
Kubota 60" Front Mt Snowblower...Model L322

This is a Front Mount Kubota 60" (Model L322) SnowBlower. It comes with all the mounting hardware, hydrualic valve, controls & fittings as pictured. It is direct drive and has hydraulic lift on the blower. It could use some cleanup and paint but bearings are tight and it worked well when last used. It could easily be adapted to a 3 pt blower if desired. Fits many kubota's but you would need to verify it's what you need or want. Price just reduced to $1200

Attachments

Last edited:

Knappjd

Equipment
185DT, L322
Dec 19, 2020
Schenevus NY
Kubota 60" Front Mt Snowblower...Model L322

This is a Front Mount Kubota 60" (Model L322) SnowBlower. It comes with all the mounting hardware, hydrualic valve, controls & fittings as pictured. It is direct drive and has hydraulic lift on the blower. It could use some cleanup and paint but bearings are tight and it worked well when last used. It could easily be adapted to a 3 pt blower if desired. Fits many kubota's but you would need to verify it's what you need or want. Price just reduced to $1200
Is this still for sale? Where are you located?

Knappjd

Equipment
185DT, L322
Dec 19, 2020
Schenevus NY
This post is from 3 years ago... And the OP hasn't been on since 2017.
I know it was a while ago. It was a shot in the dark. I have one but was looking for parts for it. Hard to find and I’ll probably have to make it in the shop.

Reactions: 1 user