B1702DT import, no instructions! Help!

Agathes

Equipment
B1702DT + Grass Cutter
Apr 15, 2014
France
www.agathes.com
Hi all and hello, I found this forum and hope you may be able to help me. I am living in France but from the UK and bought a B1702DT import for the land here. I asked for an instruction manual but didn't get one.... I hope some of you members may be able to help as all the symbols on it were written in Japanese!

I understand how it all works except two things. The gearbox has 3 forward and one reverse plus a high and low ratio lever, they all work fine. But the panel to the right of the drivers side on top of the footwell seems to show 3 sets of speeds not two, I am not sure if I am correct as its all in Japanese...

Secondly, there is a red lever underneath the seat, I think this disengages the gearbox, if for example you were using the tractor stationary to run the PTO but I don't know.

Thirdly, there is a short lever underneath the main 3 point link lever, I am not sure what this does but there seems to be a separate hydraulic line to the rear (blanked off) and I wonder if this was to power something else via a hydraulic feed?

Lastly, I need a set of new decals after my paint job but cannot for the life of me find any here. I do have friends in the States so could get some delivered, does anyone know where I can find any?

Oh, lastly I don't know the year of manufacture, is there a way of finding out? Other than that its a great bit of kit and I love it!

Photos of my 'restoration' can be found on the link below and they show the various bits I was referring to. Thanks for any help!

https://plus.google.com/photos/1089...ms/5994018253313596513?authkey=COWx9Nex7-j9PQ