2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
Anyone own one? I was pondering the idea of getting a used one for my
L 3010, and i'm wondering what some reveiws of users might be. :confused:

nsmitchell

Equipment
L1-38, loader, backhoe, plough, cultivator, Wood chipper
I have one on my L1-38 and it does a good job when the ground is not frozen. I managed to dig a 4 x4 hole for an outhouse in about 10 minutes. It cane with my tractor already installed and I have not yet removed it or the winter. You can download pdf copies of the specs and operator manuals at Wallenstein's site.

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
I know this is an old post but I recently saw another one of these come up for sale. The one I'm seeing now says it has a subframe mount, so would that mean it has no load bearing on the centerlink support and 3 pt hitch? I can't seem to find any good pics of one mounted or info on this particualr model showing me a subframe mount. To see this one it's a four- five hour drive, hate to waste the time driving if it's a 3 pt hitch mount.

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
Went and bought the backhoe today. Have to do some mods to the subframe but Wallenstein says it's easily doable with a bit of welding. Now I have to get my tractor plumbed hopefully this week for the rear hydraulics :eek:

SDC11591 (Small).JPG

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
Can anyone give me some insight on plumbing my tractor ? Some have suggested rear remote and some have suggested the flow beyond method? I don't really understand the difference between the two :(, both will supply me with the hydraulic hook up I need to run the backhoe correct? One is quite a bit cheaper i'm being told to do, why do people go with rear remote if this is the case?

MagKarl

Equipment
L245DT
Aug 2, 2010
Olympia, WA
I can't help on the plumbing as mine is a PTO pump driven model, but I thought I'd throw out a mounting suggestion if you don't have that all ironed out yet. I bought a well used BH with a subframe for some unknown model of tractor so like you I had to do a fair amount of work to mount it on my tractor. I stumbled onto an online list of installation/user manuals on Woods web site. I found a manual for the Woods subframe mounting bracket installation for my exact tractor. The pics in the manual showed exactly how the subframe and brackets were to be mounted, all I had to do was build the brackets and modify the subframe to fit.

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
Thanks for the reply, but I have it hooked up. Went with the power beyond hook-up and did a bit of modifications to the subframe...all geared up now! :p