Need some help..

bisonbow

Equipment
L3010
Sep 25, 2012
Troy, MO, Lincoln
Neighbor has a L3010. Had a blade on the 3ph, in the up position. Blade went down and now 3ph does not work at all in either direction. Front loader works fine. Oil level is fine, tractor has about 600 hours. Any ideas?

OkieDavid

Equipment
L 3010
Aug 29, 2012
Valliant, OK
I just went through the SAME problem a couple of weeks ago. Turned out to be a quick coupler partially popped loose. It was one of the ones you would disconnect if you were going to remove the front end loader. It was still connected, just popped loose.

bisonbow

Equipment
L3010
Sep 25, 2012
Troy, MO, Lincoln
OD...unhooked and rehooked quick couplers as you suggested, made no change in the 3ph. Up/down lever is connected and appears to be working properly. Any other ideas. Hate to take this to the shop if it is something that could have been easily remedied. Thanks for you help.

OkieDavid

Equipment
L 3010
Aug 29, 2012
Valliant, OK
Thought it was going to be an easy one. If the 3ph was in the up position and just dropped it mimics the problem I had which was the hydro hose on the front right side hung down and would rub against the tire. One of the lugs on the tire caught the coupler just right and that was it. Didn't make sense for the FEL to work fine but it did.

Was the 3ph being used at the time when it went out?

OkieDavid

Equipment
L 3010
Aug 29, 2012
Valliant, OK
Were you able to get your problem resolved? If so, what was the solution. I would like to add it to my tool box of knowledge.....it's kinda sparse in there right now.

bisonbow

Equipment
L3010
Sep 25, 2012
Troy, MO, Lincoln
OD.........still no resolution, looks like it will go to the shop probably next week. I'll be sure and drop you a line when we find out the problem. Thanks for your interest and suggestions.