front snow plow

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
hello all, I have a kubota front mounted snow plow that came with my B7100 when I got it a few months ago. I would like to know more about it but haven't seen any info out there for it. would a model number be stamped some where on it? need to know more about reconnecting the hyd. line for it etc. can someone give me a hand with the info? would like to also know if it has other capabilities other than snow. was it designed for more and snow one idea for it?? the sub-frame looks very heavy at least 3/8 if not 1/2 inch steel plate front to rear.

ideas??

thanks tim

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
Typically, attachments come with the model number boldly displayed with a decal that over time wears off. Some also come with the model and serial number stamped into a metal plate that is fastened on the the attachment in a some what obscure location. If you cannot find the plate, then maybe your local dealer could help you.

Front blades have up to 4 hyd. lines. Two of them to lift and lower, and possibly two more if it has the power angle option. These lines hook to a control valve by the operator. This dealer: http://www.catskilltractor.com/ has a B7100 for sale with the front blade. There is a picture of the hose routing that may help you. You may also want to call this dealer to see if they know, or can find out, if there is a model number on it somewhere.
Hope this helped.

Addendum: I think I found what you are looking for. Check it out: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...equipment-kabota-B7100-4wd-W0QQAdIdZ168448369
It is a B7100 with the Kubota front blade. Looks to be a model 2030, I would then assume it is actually a B2030.

Attachments

Last edited:

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
Here is some more info on the blade. You can order an owners manual here. Or I am sure your dealer can order one for you as well. The manual part number is listed below.

Kubota Model B2030 Front Blade Parts & Service Manual
Item# kubota-model-b2030-front-blade-parts-amp-service-ma
$14.25
Product Description
This manual is in nice shape, with only minimal shelf wear. It is a Kubota Model B2030 Front Blade Parts and Service Manual. It covers B2030 front blades for B6100 - B7200 tractor. The manual is From 70000-70227. It contains 36 numbered pages, loose-leaf, stapled and three-hole punched.

http://www.vintagetractormanuals.com/kubota-model-b2030-front-blade-parts-amp-service-ma.html

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Wow the expertise on this forum just blows me away! Some of the larger forums treat the newcomers as second class citizens of the "hobby." I say hobby loosely as I know it is the lifes work for some found here. I thank you everyone!!!

Now with that said; L4740, the images you provided looked like it, the blade, until I went out to look again, but it wasn't quite. with the model number you found for me I did find images of an exact match. Its a KUFD110 front mount blade, an earlier style for the B6000 - B7100. without you help I couldn't have found it, thank you. tim.

I actually have a complete setup, it was just removed by the PO. I just have to figure out the hyd connections to the main pump line on the supply block.

Hey vic, could you get a manual for this thing??

thx again tim, more question to soon follow.

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
hello all, I have a kubota front mounted snow plow that came with my B7100 when I got it a few months ago. I would like to know more about it but haven't seen any info out there for it. would a model number be stamped some where on it? need to know more about reconnecting the hyd. line for it etc. can someone give me a hand with the info? would like to also know if it has other capabilities other than snow. was it designed for more and snow one idea for it?? the sub-frame looks very heavy at least 3/8 if not 1/2 inch steel plate front to rear.

ideas??

thanks tim
One additional thought on your blade as it pertains to moving more then snow. Most of these blades were designed for light grading. If you find locking mechanisms on it, that prevents the blade from tripping forward when it hits something solid, then you can use them for grading as well. Go slow and be prepared to stop if you do hit something solid. One other hint from the school of hard knocks. Don't forget to unhook the locks when you are done.:eek: