greetings

hdwrench

Equipment
m5700
Mar 21, 2019
franklinville ,ny , usa
hello i am new to this forum ... i have a question . is there a subframe made to mount a backhoe onto my m5700 ? i am looking into a backhoe and heard some horror stories of useing a 3pt mounted hoe .....if so ill need to lean toward heavy duty , i get into some tough situations ....

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The subframe will be made, if they have one, by whomever makes the BH that you want.

Last edited:

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Something I've noticed a lot on internet forums is a person will enter into the Title/Subject line something like this one "Greetings". (Not criticizing you hdwrench***8230; just using the thread as a discussion-tool, since the title/subject does not apply to the actual topic, how can it be hi-jacked?)

The point being... Wouldn't it have been far better to Post the discussion with a title of " Is there a Backhoe Subframe for M5700" ??? In that way, someone searching for such a topic would easily find this one and be better/faster at providing an answer.... And saving the "Greetings" for the body of the message... ??

It' sort of like the numerous threads that have a Title of " I have a question..." ...when the question SHOULD have been asked in the TITLE. More people would be capable of helping if they knew what the question was before clicking on a thread which has no interest to them and to which they can offer no help.

OK.. maybe I did hijack this... Hope it helps everyone when they next create a new thread to actually make the Title meaningful. Just trying to be helpful.