Hot rods, Rat Rods, Customs, Mud Runners, Etc.

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
As spring is getting closer I am ready to hit some cars shows and lay some rubber. I have been through the entire wiring harness and back. Frame off restoration, new motor, tranny, and posi that took 5 years and tried my patience every step of the way.

Anyone else want to show off there cars, trucks, bikes, etc?

Attachments

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com

Never could afford a hot rod, as much as I lusted after one. I have to make do with rice rockets...

Another month or so, it'll be time to take the FJ out of hibernation!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
As spring is getting closer I am ready to hit some cars shows and lay some rubber. I have been through the entire wiring harness and back. Frame off restoration, new motor, tranny, and posi that took 5 years and tried my patience every step of the way.

Anyone else want to show off there cars, trucks, bikes, etc?
She's a beauty, used to own a 67 years ago along with my first car a 69. I'd give anything to have either one or both back now but they're out of my price range now. However I did buy a bike last month that I haven't even seen yet. It's gonna be a 4 + hour drive to go pick it up so I'm really hoping for warm weather early this year so I can drive it home instead of putting it on a trailer. Nice bike PHPaul, with I was younger so I could experience something like that however I had to settle for the comfort of a cruiser.

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
She's a beauty, used to own a 67 years ago along with my first car a 69. I'd give anything to have either one or both back now but they're out of my price range now. However I did buy a bike last month that I haven't even seen yet. It's gonna be a 4 + hour drive to go pick it up so I'm really hoping for warm weather early this year so I can drive it home instead of putting it on a trailer. Nice bike PHPaul, with I was younger so I could experience something like that however I had to settle for the comfort of a cruiser.
Nice Clean Bike Paul, I am 6’4 and tried one like yours before without any luck. How fast is it? Bearbait what kind of cruiser are you buying? I love the ride of mine just trying to get it tuned the way it should be is another story.

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
Its getting time to get ol' Black Lassie out......

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I don't believe there was a bad looking muscle car built in the late 60's and early 70's. I bought a 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan KennysNewFarm. It's only a 900 but at my age and being a short ass it'll be enough for us 2 light weights.:D

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
I don't believe there was a bad looking muscle car built in the late 60's and early 70's. I bought a 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan KennysNewFarm. It's only a 900 but at my age and being a short ass it'll be enough for us 2 light weights.:D
Bearbait, those are good looking bikes, remind me of a deluxe. D2Cat I live up close to KC. I usually go to Parkville, Liberty, Kearney, Independence when they had there’s. I like to go to Springfield on Memorial Day Weekend and Des Moines for Good Guys On 4 th of July if I can make them. I was number 5500 in Des Moines year before last. Beautiful car Old F love the color! Mine is butternut pretty close to yours. Nice ride Henry. What motor are you running?

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Bearbait, those are good looking bikes, remind me of a deluxe. D2Cat I live up close to KC. I usually go to Parkville, Liberty, Kearney, Independence when they had there’s. I like to go to Springfield on Memorial Day Weekend and Des Moines for Good Guys On 4 th of July if I can make them. I was number 5500 in Des Moines year before last. Beautiful car Old F love the color! Mine is butternut pretty close to yours. Nice ride Henry. What motor are you running?
This one is identical to mine. The green strip has a lot of meaning for me. My brother in law who was more like like my brother-best friend passed away a few years back, he had a ninja 1300 in a bright lime green we used to and still do call Gary green.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...lt/1415508623?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.
My first Camaro was a 67 SS/RS 350 4 speed car. My first new car was a 68 Road Runner 383 4 speed bought new in Aug of 68. I just gave my son my 77 Trans Am last year, I've owned it since March of 80. I also have a 99 Corvette Vert, and a 2009 V Star 1300 cycle. Still a motor head at 69. :D

Attachments

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
Sorry to hear Bearbait, life is definitely like a vapor and then it is gone. I have several friends already waiting for me. Cool tribute and memory to your buddy.

Nice cars Charlie! Thatis what mine is a 67 RS/SS 350. It is currently a 383 stroker but still have the original motor. Looks like a beautiful TA, and I do not think I will ever be to old for more power!

That is why I bought a Kubota more power to the PTO than the competition :D

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I wish I had my 35 plymouth coupe still.. I guess thats what happens when things go side ways, toys are the first thing to go

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Takes years of riding experience to hand the sheer power of 150cc's of Italian scooter. 70% of the torque is available under 3000 rpm. It's a rocket that will go 55 mph, 60 if you take off the windscreen. But the windscreen keeps the bugs out of my teeth.

Sadly, I am trying to find a good home for this after the wife hung up her helmet for good. Got too many "ve-hackles" in the garage.

When we bought this used in 2007, my wife followed me home from the dealer as I rode in a full tuck to keep up with traffic. I asked her how I looked on her "plum" scooter... "Raging..." was her response. Hey! I kinda like purpley-plum!

Attachments

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Heres my rotisserie restored 1970 Camaro Baldwin Motion Clone. The car is actually a 77 that i converted to a 1970 since rusty body panels had to be replaced anyway.
468BBC
M21 Muncie 4spd
4:10 rear gear
Custom made 4into1 header sidepipes

I got 3 intense years into it. Did absolutely everything myself except installing the windshield.

First drive, still needs tuning.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Takes years of riding experience to hand the sheer power of 150cc's of Italian scooter.
Ray - on our honeymoon 30 years ago, I rented a Honda Moped.

I called it my Mexican Harley.... :p:D

Heres my rotisserie restored 1970 Camaro Baldwin Motion Clone.
Motion - Ohhh my....that's a beauty....if I was to ever go back to a muscle car, it would also be a GM and have some of the same goodies!!:cool:

Tell me there's an 8-track player under the dash?!?!?;)

Last edited:

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
I sold my '78 Z28 a year ago - just too many projects, and not enough space in the shop, or time. Currently project is slower and uglier, but at least as cool; a 1941 Ford bren gun carrier. I'll have to take some pics.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I gave up a real nice 76 Camaro to buy a 79 Z28, worst mistake I ever made. Seemed like from the first day I bought it everyone was out to get me and then finally a drunk driver ran into the back of it while we were sitting at a red light and pretty much totalled it.:eek:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I would say that is one sweet camaro.. but that doesn't even begin to cover it ;)