B2650 Rear work light kit wiring

emt0423

Equipment
B2650 HSDC
Mar 8, 2019
Wisconsin
Does anyone know if the B2650 Cab rear work light wiring harness is wired in with the front lights or does a switch need to be added.

I've Been looking at possibly purchasing a B2650 with a Cab and I'm curious what my options are.

Thanks

Sodark

Equipment
2018 B2650 HST ROPS, BH77 Backhoe
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
I assume it's the same as the ROPS version, ignition on, off only. If you want to control it beyond that you'll need to put a switch in somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Utopia Texas

Equipment
Kubota B2650/Kubota L6060
Jun 14, 2017
Brookshire & Cat Spring, Texas
I bought the kit and installed in 30 minutes. Rear lights bolt right on and plug into plugs already on cab. Switch goes into covered blank on the dash right next to the front work light switch. You will have to remove the plastic dash surround to snap in the switch and plug the wires into the wire loom that already has the proper plug.
I really like the way kubota has everything pre-wired with plugs for most accessories though I do not believe rear work lights should be accessories and should come as standard equipment.

Last edited:

emt0423

Equipment
B2650 HSDC
Mar 8, 2019
Wisconsin
I bought the kit and installed in 30 minutes. Rear lights bolt right on and plug into plugs already on cab. Switch goes into covered blank on the dash right next to the front work light switch. You will have to remove the plastic dash surround to snap in the switch and plug the wires into the wire loom that already has the proper plug.
I really like the way kubota has everything pre-wired with plugs for most accessories though I do not believe rear work lights should be accessories and should come as standard equipment.
Thanks for the reply.
Where did you get the kit and what was the cost?

Utopia Texas

Equipment
Kubota B2650/Kubota L6060
Jun 14, 2017
Brookshire & Cat Spring, Texas
Bought he kit through my local Kubota dealership. Sorry, I do not remember the price. I actually use my tractors quite a bit at night so when backing into my barns and attaching equipment in poor light, bright rear units are a must. I would have paid just about any price though I know Kubota charges a arm and a leg for parts!

normd

May 20, 2014
Waynesboro, VA
Does the dash switch control the connector under the rear fender? I thought that connector was on whenever the ignition was on. What wiring/connector does the switch control?

Reactions: 1 user