Piranha

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Received the Piranha tooth bar right on schedule, however the weather hasn't cooperated and I haven't even got it out of the box. I'll comment more about the bar when I get it attached and use it a little.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Blade guard
Nice idea. I have a 20' section of PVC from building the house I can use. Sure beats grabbing a bunch of rock and dumping them in your fields when clearing snow

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
FINALLY a nice enough day to get out, drill a couple of holes and get the Piranha Tooth Bar installed. Still to muddy/sloppy to really do any work with it, but hopefully soon. Very easy install and bolts up nicely.

Attachments

WCR

Equipment
L4701,loader,landpride blade, pallet forks, MTL Grapple, Home Made tree puller
Feb 11, 2019
Missouri
FINALLY a nice enough day to get out, drill a couple of holes and get the Piranha Tooth Bar installed. Still to muddy/sloppy to really do any work with it, but hopefully soon. Very easy install and bolts up nicely.
Looks nice too

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Ground was frozen and I got to try out the Piranha a bit today. Easily up rooted some Eastern Red Cedar(s) and the crowning feat; a Buckthorn that stood ~ 15' tall and almost 6" at the base. I was able to push against the tree from a couple of directions and then was able to get into the roots and popped it out of the ground. I LOVE this tooth bar.

Bxmike

Equipment
Bx2670
Feb 11, 2017
ny
Mine has been on 3 years now. My bro in law bought one a week after he seen mine .... my boss at just got a 2680 and he has one now after seeing video of me moving rock and clearing brush. Kubota should make them standard equipment.