I need help for Special Olympics

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I spoke to Mr K about this and received permission to post this :)
Does that it make OTT approved??? I don't know but I do apprecate the opportunity to post this :D

In February I am doing a Polar Plunge into fridged Medical Lake in Eastern Washington (for our international friends that is in the Pacific Northwest of the USA).

I am doing this to raise money for Special Olympics. If you are so inclined to help me help others here is a link for secure donations that in the United States is tax deductable :D

http://medicallakeplunge2012.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1001222&supid=347793299

fj40dave

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LA534, BH77, TPD35, RCF2060, BB1566, RGA1258
Sep 24, 2009
Yelm, WA
Danny......If you're crazy (and dedicated to such a good cause) enough to jump into a freezing lake, I'm happy to conate $25 toward that cause for you.....you go man!

Thank you for your generous contribution to Polar Plunge Medical Lake 2012! Your donation will give continuing opportunities for more than 9,500 Special Olympics Washington athletes.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Danny......If you're crazy (and dedicated to such a good cause) enough to jump into a freezing lake, I'm happy to conate $25 toward that cause for you.....you go man!

Thank you for your generous contribution to Polar Plunge Medical Lake 2012! Your donation will give continuing opportunities for more than 9,500 Special Olympics Washington athletes.
Thank you kindly Sir :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I would love the chance to put a team together and take a splash. I think I know enough crazy nuts I can round up and do this. Might try it next year.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Some other forums would call this a "Bump" I call it just a friendly reminder that I still need a little help from my Orange Feathered Friends. I spent the weekend in Mullan, Idaho this weekend and it was around 10°F-15°F, so I know that water is gonna be a bit chilly :D Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ;)