Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
To all my heathen Irish brothers and sisters and those that wish they were.:D

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Yes you are Yooper! This is my dearly departed dad's favorite holiday. His shallelagh went with him in his casket and I know he's twirlin it round his mitt today. [emoji256]

Thanks for the well wishes and reminder of my heathen status, Skeets! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
Thanks, I think :)
This heathen is trying to wire up some lights on his tractor. Us green lads shouldn't really be having anything to do with orange today :eek: but if I succeed, I'll treat myself to a little beverage later.;)

"May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live"

car compulsive

Jun 25, 2015
MI
I was a mile away from home yesterday afternoon, came over a railroad track and heard the sound of a flat tire. Coming the other direction was a sedan with a shredded right front tire. I was thinking he was going to veer off to the right, but he was drifting into my lane. I swerved right a bit and he just missed my Jeep, continued across my lane, and bounced across the tracks into the railroad signal. I called 911 and waited for the state police while other folks looked in on the guy - now stuck on the tracks. A lady following him said he almost hit her and then she started following him. She didn't know how he missed me. The trooper told me it might have been a diabetic attack - but also added that it was St. Patrick's day. When the ambulance came, the troopers waved it off.