BX2370 pto selector

bigmoose

Equipment
BX 2370
Mar 18, 2018
Plymouth, Vermont
Hi all!! I'm new to the tractor world - just bought a used Kubota BX2370 and am slowly making some headway in figuring it out. It had no manual so I've been viewing YouTubes and relying heavily on online info to get me up to speed. I have a question regarding the pto selector lever (mid/rear/both). When in "rear" or "mid" does it refer to only the pto engagement, or should it affect the hydraulic lifting and lowering as well. On my tractor, regardless of what is selected, both rear and mid implements raise and lower when the hydraulic lever is operated. Thanks!!

07wingnut

Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Clearwater, BC, CA
Refers only to the pto. The mid and rear 3pth raise and lower together, however, if the mid hitch is pinned in the up position the rear 3pth can still be raised or lowered by itself.

esloser

Equipment
working on BX1870-1
Oct 30, 2015
Millville, NJ
Hi all!! I'm new to the tractor world - just bought a used Kubota BX2370 and am slowly making some headway in figuring it out. It had no manual so I've been viewing YouTubes and relying heavily on online info to get me up to speed. I have a question regarding the pto selector lever (mid/rear/both). When in "rear" or "mid" does it refer to only the pto engagement, or should it affect the hydraulic lifting and lowering as well. On my tractor, regardless of what is selected, both rear and mid implements raise and lower when the hydraulic lever is operated. Thanks!!

You can also pin the rear lift arms up so you can operate the mid independently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I think there is a plate to attach the lift arm to to hold it up. Plate attaches to ROPS and may be an extra accessory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk