What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

sstrac

Equipment
M9000 Tractor, JBar 7' Rotary Cutter
Jun 3, 2015
berryville, ar US
Rigged up a fence roll holder for my boom pole so I could unroll it while keeping it vertical. Worked well. Used the swivel on the chain tensioner, an old plow disc and a chain. Talked my daughter into helping secure the fence to the t-posts. She enjoyed it but not near as much as I did. Enjoyed my time with her while getting the fence up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Took my loader off and put my front mount snowblower back on in anticipation of 12-18” of snow tomorrow.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Took my loader off and put my front mount snowblower back on in anticipation of 12-18” of snow tomorrow.
I see the Noreasters just keep coming for you guys. You guys have sure been whacked pretty good. Looks like we are going to miss most of it here in the snowbelt in NE Ohio! Wife and I went to Erie Pa. yesterday where they have had some record snows this year, and could not believe that some of the store parking lots had half of there lots filled with snow because they have had so much. Never seen anything like it in all of my years!

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
Rigged up a fence roll holder for my boom pole so I could unroll it while keeping it vertical. Worked well. Used the swivel on the chain tensioner, an old plow disc and a chain. Talked my daughter into helping secure the fence to the t-posts. She enjoyed it but not near as much as I did. Enjoyed my time with her while getting the fence up.

Wow, same exact system I used except (maybe I can't see it) I used a 2" pipe (with the chain running in it) from the bottom of the disc to about 4" above the roll.
Also made a device that mounts on the back of my golf cart to unroll the barbed wire I ran at the bottom (keeps hogs from digging under) and the smooth wire at the top. Smooth wire keeps deer from busting the top wire of the fencing.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Not like further east, but moved some snow.

Really glad I hooked box blade up a couple weeks ago. Has been handy with some thaws and the stone driveway getting loose.

Lengthen the top link and it'll pick some up, and push the rest into the stone for a base.

You can see the left snow blower shoe in the picture. Covered my sloppy fab-job a couple years ago, but the modified snowblower shoes are still working great! :)

At the time, Daren Todd said some if the ugliest welds work great....these are proven winners!!! :p:p

Last edited:

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Got a little over an hour making a first pass on the storm. Still going to snow tonight so will be up early for a couple more hours of cleanup.

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Took the blades off my MMM today, sharpened and reinstalled them. Changed the oil in the gearbox. Cleaned and washed it up. Just need to grease all the fittings, mount it and I'm ready for mowing season.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Awww crap,,,, I need to do the same things to mine
You and me both :eek:
Me three :rolleyes: Was at the local bota/ yamaha/ Kawasaki dealer yesterday to get an oil filter for my in-laws Yamaha grizzly that I'm fixing for them. Picked up the filters to do the 50 hour service for my zero turn also.

Also ordered and received a set of g6 gator blades. So, tomorrow I'm gonna clean the carb on the grizzly. Then service the zero turn and install the new gator blades. While I have the other blades removed, I'll sharpen and balance them so they are ready to go. :D

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Awww crap,,,, I need to do the same things to mine
I can’t find my mower to take the blades off. It’s somewhere out in the backyard with my other implements, but there is 4 feet of this white camouflage making it invisible.

gcmiller

Equipment
B2910, LA402 FEL, Caroni TC-910 91" finish mower, RTV900
Mar 13, 2017
Raleigh, NC
A few months ago I cut down a bunch of trees, limbed others and ran it all through a chipper. This weekend I used the FEL on the B2910 to load the mulch into the RTV-900 and spread it around some trees. My helper was getting some good running in chasing me for a while, until she realized it was easier to just ride along with me. There was plenty of room in the RTV, but not so much on the tractor.

Attachments

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
Early this morning the ground was frozen enough (just) to move some straw bales to make a small Barn Hunt course. Used the B2650 bucket and the carryall I made for the first time.

Only six hours on it, come on warm dry weather.

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
finally got 2 days of spring weather..took down a fence and pulled posts, dragged a large hickory tree trunk out of the woods.

And tomorrow we're getting snow..up to 5" so maybe plowing snow.